[System: But there is also delicious food in the next world! 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: But I'm not in a hurry, I can eat all the delicacies in this world to the end.

  [System: That's why I asked you why you are not in a hurry. 】

  The topic turned around in a circle and came back again.

  Zhou Xiaomiao sighed: I didn't want to hurt you, but if you insist on saying it, then I can only apologize.

  [System: ???] This time the system is rarely fooled. How can this hurt him? Because he can't eat delicious food?

  Zhou Xiaomiao was suddenly excited: I am not in a hurry here, of course because there's a food waiting for me to eat and drink, and of course because the chǎnshǐguān in every world love me very much. What if I leave them?

  【System: ▼_▼】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: You have to know that this kind of life is very comfortable, and I like it better. In addition, chǎnshǐguān is so kind to me, I can't bear to let him go.

  【System: ▼_▼】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: So to sum it up, I am not in a hurry to leave, of course because chǎnshǐguān is here~\\\\(≧▽≦)/~

  [System: Bah, roll, roll, roll!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: It's obvious that you insist on discussing this topic with me. I've tried to prevaricate you with delicious food, but you still insist on discussing it with me. Now you're probably angry!

  【system:......】

  Kick over this bowl of dog food, bah bah bah!

  [System: I don't want to see it again. The next life is all mosaic. I'm sleeping. Goodbye▼_▼]

Zhou Xiaomiao: Huh? Wait, who will chat with me after you leave? Don't sleep!

  [System: Rolling, rolling!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  The system has gone away because of his show of affection, and chǎnshǐguān still doesn't know where he is. Zhou Xiaomiao licked his own pads a little lonely, staring at the pink and tender color, and suddenly thought of pork belly, and couldn't help but lick a few more...

  No, he's really hungry. If I keep licking it, I'm afraid he'll be in a daze and eat his own flesh pad!

  Zhou Xiaomiao turned over and jumped out of bed, walking around. In the simple room, he could almost see the wardrobe at a glance. He moved his short legs, ran over, and stared at it carefully for a long time. He couldn't find where the switch was. He raised his head hard and found that it was actually in the middle...

  The short-legged Zhou Xiaomiao was a little sad, so he could only transform back into a human with a bang, then stand naked in the room, open the wardrobe, and look for clothes.

  As soon as Su Jinling opened the door, he saw a beautiful white back looming in the closet door. He was startled and immediately closed the door, lest anyone outside the door see anything.

  At this time, Zhou Xiaomiao had just put on his underwear and pants, and as he was gesturing, he felt that something was wrong with the pants...it seemed a bit too big...the underwear was also too big QAQ

  Su Jinling hugged the person from behind, looked down on his head, and laughed out loud, "Baby, you are wearing the wrong clothes, these are my clothes."

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that the other party's laughter seemed to be laughing at him, and he suddenly became a little angry, "If I knew it was yours, I wouldn't wear it carelessly. Why are you laughing!"