Zhou Xiaomiao picked it up and looked at it. Before he could continue to observe the puppy, he saw that the cute puppy suddenly got excited and turned around and ran away. Unfortunately, the rose vine was simply the biggest obstacle. Not only did he not rush out, Instead, he was clawed and messed around because of his anxiety.

  A dark shadow instantly struck him, and he was whipped out with a whip. The black snake, which had grown countless times in size, slithered over with hiss, and its deep green vertical pupils stared closely at the direction of the puppy's escape. It was surprising. anger.

  After beating the puppy away, the black snake returned to its normal form and anxiously walked beside Zhou Xiaomiao. He was angry and aggrieved that he had just seen Xiaotuanzi touching another spirit body. He knew that Xiaotuanzi liked to lick meat the most. Damn it, just thinking about Xiaotuanzi licking and touching the silly dog's flesh pad is equivalent to licking the silly dog's head again...

  The black snake slapped its tail angrily on the ground. Even though it was as thin as an arm, it still had a strong physique. The slender tail slapped on the ground, cracking traces, and its power remained undiminished.

  But this is Xiaotuanzi's owner, and it can't do anything to him. It can only think of trapping Xiaotuanzi later and washing his paws...

  Zhou Xiaomiao looked down at the little black snake, but instead of putting the little dumpling on his head as usual, he turned around and left without paying any attention to him.

  The little black snake was confused. When he turned around, he realized that his master had arrived at some unknown time... He couldn't even coax his guide, and he couldn't even play with Xiao Tuanzi. How could he have such a master? , so angry!

  Su Jinling: "..."

  Slapping the little black snake that disliked its master to the ground, Su Jinling raised his head and looked outside the manor with a heavy gaze. The guards in the manor were constantly patrolling, and the programs were all top-level advanced programs. He had always been more cautious, especially as a guide. When he is at home, let him directly raise his vigilance to the extreme.

  But this stupid-looking puppy is able to evade robots and human patrols, break through the manor's self-defense procedures and run in. It's really not easy...

  In the room, Zhou Xiaomiao locked the door, took out the chip nestled in his palm, and put it on his optical brain. Immediately, he saw a line of words appear on it and it was fleeting. If he hadn't been staring, he would have almost missed it. .

  --What a great opportunity, I hope you will cherish it.

  Zhou Xiaomiao read it over and over several times before he suddenly realized: System, is this the deputy general who joined forces with the original owner in the plot?

  [System: It should be, the plot seems to be going off the rails again. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao sighed: I guess the original owner had been in contact with the deputy general before, so now that he learned that I was in the general's residence, he anxiously took the risk to contact me. How bold, under the nose of the male protagonist...

  [System: I bet you two spicy sticks that the hero will definitely see the chip. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: So why did the deputy general give me the chip so openly? T^T

  [System: Since the Cold War, every time you and Su Jinling divide time, it is almost necessary to calculate it in points. The deputy general's ability to find every opportunity shows that his strength is very good. 】