But as soon as he found out, he had to make the same mistakes again. Thinking about the history of blood and tears in the previous world, Zhou Xiaomiao decided to struggle. He kicked the ankle that was grabbed and said, "Let go first, I think we need to have a good talk!"

  Su Jinling: "Are you scared? Weren't you very brave when you just broke into my spiritual realm? Well?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao said harshly: "I'm not afraid. I was just testing it out. I didn't expect you to actually let me in. It has nothing to do with me, huh!"

  The mental power staying in the other party's field was suddenly entangled, and the white and black threads were entangled together without distinguishing each other, and they were extremely ambiguous. Zhou Xiaomiao's face began to turn red uncontrollably, and he glared at Su Jinling angrily: "You're going too far!"

  "It's just spiritual fusion, don't be afraid." Su Jinling's hand always grasped the opponent's ankle tightly and did not let go, waiting for the spiritual body in his field to be infected with his sentinel aura. Then he sighed with satisfaction and finally understood the truth. Legend has it that it is so wonderful to have a guide of your own, and the mental turmoil for many years seems to have been alleviated. The feeling of blending makes him can't help but rub the skin under his hands, and he is in a very good mood.

  If the other party is not scared and wants to run away, just follow him...

  Now that the spirit has been blended, in the eyes of the Lord Admiral, the little guide is already his own. When he sees that the other person wants to leave, the possessiveness in his heart starts to take hold. He always feels that he should mark him, own him completely, and let him completely his own, both mentally and physically!

  "Ah!" Zhou Xiaomiao was suddenly pulled back. A wolf-like figure pounced on him, rolled him on the bed several times, and finally pressed him under his again.

  "What are you doing, Su Jinling, calm down!" Zhou Xiaomiao didn't expect that he would be the one to get angry in the end, and he almost cried without tears.

  Su Jinling put his hand on his side and slowly unbuttoned his collar with one hand: "I'll calm down when you're here."

  "No, no, no, I think something is wrong with you right now. Quickly check to see if you are mentally out of control. It's not too late to make up for it now!"

  "Dr. Xu kindly invites me. How can I abandon Dr. Xu and make up for it on my own?"

  "I didn't invite you!"

  "The guide's initiative to enter the Sentinel's spiritual realm is equivalent to agreeing to the mark. As a doctor, Dr. Xu naturally knows the best."

  "..."

  Zhou Xiaomiao feels wronged. That's not what the original plot says! It's obviously the spiritual realm that outsiders are not allowed to touch, so why does it change here?

  Wet and hot kisses were pecked one after another, from the forehead all the way down, lingering on the lips of Xiao Xiang in the past. Zhou Xiaomiao hummed and turned his head to avoid it. Su Jinling kissed all the way down the chin and neck, stopping at the glands position, kissing it repeatedly and not wanting to leave.

  The sweet guide element that always lingered in his nose in the past came from here. As long as he bites through this place and injects his own breath, he can successfully mark him and make him completely his own person. No one can imitate it!

  This kind of thought has an extraordinary temptation for the possessive admiral. He rubbed it, his eyes gradually blurred due to the guide element released by the other party, and the desire in his heart became bigger and bigger.