Chapter 22 The Second Villain [Arc 2]

Start from the beginning

  Zhou Xiaomiao: The plot point this time is very difficult

  [System: Randomly selected world, it's your fault. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  [System: Pay attention to the male protagonist's anger value. If you still can't raise the anger value this time, it will still take a hundred years before you can leave. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao pretended to be dead, turned over and continued to sleep. He didn't know what kind of medicine he was given. He still feels very uncomfortable. His whole body is heavy. Even if he can move, it takes more effort than usual. His head is even more dizzy, and there is no Fully awake.

  Confused, it seemed that someone fed him a dose of medicine and touched his forehead. Zhou Xiaomiao subconsciously rubbed it in his sleep and muttered a few words before continuing to fall asleep.

  The man next to the bed was like a sculpture, just sitting on the bed in a daze, his fingers slightly clenched. The tender and smooth feeling he just touched seemed to still remain on his fingertips, making him unable to help but rub it, wanting to. Make a fist to retain this feeling.

  The person on the bed was still sleeping unprepared. The rubbing action on his head just now made his soft hair messy, and a few strands of stupid hair stood up. He was completely different from the cute and cute person he was before.

  The man's face softened, and he gently combed his hair with his fingers. He was satisfied with the touch of the other person's touch again. His fair face felt as soft and tender as cooked egg white.

  The little head under the palm seemed to feel more comfortable being touched, so he turned over and came over to hold his hand, rubbing it with his own, his lips smacking, his expression satisfied.

  The man was awakened by this series of movements. The other hand on his knee suddenly clenched into a fist. His straight waist became stiffer and stiffer. He was a little overwhelmed for a moment.

  He felt that something was getting more and more wrong with him. Being distracted for many times was already a fatal danger for a soldier and a person with 3s mental power. Especially as a soldier, the time he was distracted would have long been destroyed by the enemy. Killed.

  He should be wary. It is said that Dr. Xu is the strongest spiritual power among the guides, so the guide element may be more tempting to the sentinels, so he can't control himself and do some unqualified things. Yes, that's it!

  He had received training from Gui Su, how could he be influenced? This was simply a slap in the face because he had passed the training with perfect marks.

  Thinking this, the man looked serious, and tried again and again but still couldn't move his palm away from the young man's cheek...it was really soft.

  The man struggled, but in the end his brain still couldn't control his body and he withdrew his palm. Finally he thought with a dull face: Forget it, there is no one here anyway, just touch it for a while...well, just for a while.

  ...

  When Zhou Xiaomiao woke up, it was already the second day. The system complained about the reincarnation of the sleeping god. In fact, he was a little embarrassed. He was lazy in the past, but he never slept for such a long time. It must be because when he entered the body of the original owner, he happened to be taking traditional Chinese medicine, the medicine made him sleepy.

  After giving himself a reason, the matter was revealed naturally. Zhou Xiaomiao touched his flat belly and slumped on the bed pretending to be dead.

  "I'm so hungry..." As if to match what he said, his stomach immediately made a growling sound, making Zhou Xiaomiao feel even more sad.

  But he was sleeping so softly that he had no strength and didn't want to get out of bed. He just lay there upright, waiting for the moment before he starved to death before getting up again.

  Someone next door couldn't sit still. His powerful mental power covered the two adjacent rooms. As early as when the young man woke up, he couldn't concentrate on other things and was constantly distracted.

When he heard the other party yelling that he was hungry, the man's face became even colder. He immediately called the housekeeper and said angrily: "What time is it now? Why hasn't breakfast come yet?"

  The housekeeper who had just gotten up looked at his watch, it was five o'clock.

  housekeeper:???

  Although he was confused, the housekeeper got up and woke up all the household robots from sleep to start a new busy day.

  Ten minutes later, the man opened the door with a cold face, followed by a half-meter-tall household robot. The household robot raised its hands high above its head, carrying the food steadily, and finally delivered it safely to the bedside table next to Zhou Xiaomiao.

  Zhou Xiaomiao's eyes followed the movement of the home robot. He felt his hands were itchy and wanted to pounce on the home robot.

  The man coughed lightly and said, "Eat!"

  Zhou Xiaomiao then turned back to look at him and said oh.

  After sleeping for a long time, his whole body was really weak. Zhou Xiaomiao could barely hold the bowl, and it was a bit difficult to pick up the vegetables, so he ate very slowly.

  The man's heart also trembled along with the trembling piece of meat. Fortunately, it was finally put into his mouth and eaten.

  Thinking of how he complained about hunger before and how hard it was to eat now, the man reached out to take his bowl with a bad look on his face: "It's too slow, I'll feed you!"

  "No need." Zhou Xiaomiao ducked away, frowning and looking at him angrily, "I'd better not dirty the admiral's hands. After all, although you are single, you don't touch everyone."

  He still remembered that this person disliked him. Humph, as Zhou Xiaomiao, who had beautiful fur and was favored, he clearly knew that the male protagonist's previous dislike was for the original owner, but he just happened to come, and these words were for him That's right!

  "......"