Xiaobai Tuanzi: "Miwu miwu~~"

  "Agreed? I saw that we included individuals."

  "Meow~~"

  "Okay, it's settled!"

  With the consent of Mao Mao Yao, Min Ruijia asked the official blog to directly announce the 10th anniversary concert. He also specially liked all the members on his own Weibo with the text: Ten years.

  This news was like a deep-water torpedo thrown into the sea, instantly causing countless waves, disturbing the tranquility of the pond, and causing all kinds of seafood in the water to stir.

  For Wei fans, they are excited to finally see their idols perform on stage and look forward to their performances.

  For Tuan fans, it is a silent and difficult-to-express feeling. After the group disbanded, they still desperately looked back on the past and still insisted on liking them. I had also hoped that maybe they would get back together and return to how they were before, but now, the usual daydream of getting back together has actually come true!

  Fans of the group almost burst into tears, with a mix of joy and tears on Weibo. Everyone had their own feelings, but Min Ruijia also made it clear through his official blog that this was the last reunion and a farewell to the past.

  The concert was scheduled to be held two months later, and the pre-sale tickets were almost sold out in seconds. Everyone complained on Weibo that they had not been able to get a ticket. Why were there so few tickets this time? It was so hard to get a ticket.

  Then... Min Ruijia and Zhou Xiaomiao's cp official blog suddenly updated: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a notification I was so excited. I just received a notification that Brother Jia has donated 100 tickets to us. What does this mean? What does this mean for Brother Jia? He has been paying attention to us and has acquiesced to our existence. To put it simply, he and the little prince have a problem!!!

  "I'm very excited, but blogger, can you first tell me how to get the tickets? Is it useful if I grab the sofa?"

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhing but I want a ticket, I want to go to the concert to see Brother Jia and the little prince together with my own eyes!"

  "Don't grab it, don't grab it, give me one first, thank you!"

  The blogger is delighted: Lucky draw, lucky draw, 99 people will be drawn from the retweets, and I wish our little prince and Brother Jia a long life.

  Fan: Ahhh, you actually got one for yourself!!!

  ...

  The online competition for tickets was in full swing, but Min Ruijia and the others gathered together early to start formal rehearsals.

  Nowadays, people are all developing on their own. Some may be very good and popular, but some people have not developed satisfactorily or even hit rock bottom. It was very emotional to get together again to chat about the current situation.

  As they have been around for longer, everyone has gradually matured and become more and more savvy. They know who is the most popular in the group now, who is the planner after the concert, and also know... what they should do.

  Min Ruijia was able to deal with these people with ease, but he was a little worried about Zhou Xiaomiao, who kept him with him at all times, for fear that he would expose his prototype while he was not paying attention, or be coaxed away by others.

  The rehearsal was very hard. Zhou Xiaomiao had no intention of being a devil. He was just thinking about when the company would be transferred and when it would be announced officially. Min Ruijia's appearance as a money-lover made Min Ruijia dumbfounded. He could only repeatedly promise that the company would be officially announced after the concert.

  As a result, Zhou Xiaomiao began to count the days for the concert and rehearse seriously.

  They are all members of the music scene. Since it is a concert, they can sing and dance. Each member sings two songs. Together with the members, they form a small group. Except for singing together at the end, each person sings an average of five songs. It is impartial and fair. It leaves people speechless.

  The rehearsal time was tiring but also fast. Two months passed by and it was finally time for the official performance.

  Fans began to enter, and the live broadcast camera started to activate. As the sky gradually darkened, fireworks suddenly exploded on the stage, instantly lighting up the entire stage. The leading members were already standing on the stage, ready to dance to the song. , the concert kicked off completely.

  Min Ruijia lined up behind Zhou Xiaomiao. While arranging his clothes, he gave careful instructions. He told him over and over again what he had to say in rehearsals every day. People around him wished they had almost memorized it.

  Zhou Xiaomiao also disliked his verbosity and pinched his mouth to prevent him from talking. Min Ruijia rolled his eyes good-naturedly and continued to arrange his hair.

  The performance was going on smoothly, and at the end all the members came on stage to perform together. As before, each member took one side of the 360° hexagram stage, performing happily and interacting with the fans.

  Fans couldn't help but cry during the chorus. This was a farewell to the team they once liked, and they also started to like them again in a new way, but reliving the past is always exciting. , so they couldn't help crying while singing.

  At the end of the show, Min Ruijia suddenly took the hand of the person next to him and intertwined his fingers with it, even raising it and shaking it.

  His voice clearly spread through the microphone to every corner of the concert.

  He said: "I officially announced my coming out today, and we...are together!"

  "Ahhhhhhhhh-" In an instant, all the fans went crazy!