Zhou Xiaomiao stared at him closely.

  Liu Jie put down the chicken feet with a normal expression, spit out the bones, and said seriously: "...you go!"

  "..."

  [System: Hahahahaha]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: What are you laughing at? I've been tortured to this point and you still laugh at me QAQ

  [System: I'm just laughing at you being fucked up like this:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao was angry: Can we still be good friends?

  [System: Oh, I am the big bad guy, and the big bad guy doesn't need friends:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao cried angrily: What have you been through in the system? Please return the old system to me [big cry.jpg]

  [System: I have repaired the security system again:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  He felt aggrieved, tugged on the clothes of the person next to him, and said pitifully: "Let's go, I really gave up the mission QAQ"

  Min Ruijia held his paw soothingly and shook it: "Don't be afraid, I'm almost done. I can finish it in three more times at most."

  "But it's too spicy. Normal people will definitely hurt their stomach if they eat it like this." Zhou Yang advised: "Forget it, forget it, really, I don't want it at all."

  "Wait a minute." Min Ruijia still insisted, looking at the other chefs who had been busy in the kitchen, carefully observing their every move, and then thinking about it for himself.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt hopeless and began to mutter: "If I had known that the show crew was so cruel, I wouldn't have come." As he said that, he looked at the camera that had been following him: "Here, tell me the name of your director. I will take the initiative to avoid it in the future, thank you!"

  The camera guy didn't say anything, he just shook the camera to show that he wanted to maintain the director's dignity and not say anything.

  Therefore, Zhou Xiaomiao could only continue to hold the coffee in a daze. But the people around him started to raise their hands, preparing for the second challenge.

  Zhou Yang rubbed around him, more nervous than the person involved, cheering him up in a low voice. The male protagonist was helping himself by doing this. We will talk about the opposite of the villain later!

  【system:......】

  The second time was still a little bit close, resulting in failure, but Min Ruijia's progress was visible to the naked eye. Even the teaching master began to praise Min Ruijia and thought he was very smart.

  So I ate a pack of spicy snacks and continued to fight with my mouth swollen.

  "Is it okay for you to be like this? Does your stomach feel comfortable?" Zhou Xiaomiao clicked his short legs and asked behind him. I really admire the male protagonist who works so hard. His mouth didn't swell after eating chicken feet before. , it can be seen that this snack must be more spicy. Except for the swollen mouth of this man, his expression has not changed at all, which is really amazing.

  Min Ruijia shook his head. In fact, his tongue was already a little numb, and it was so spicy that he couldn't stop drooling. But in order to maintain his grace in front of the person he likes, he would never let others find out that he was embarrassed!

  The third latte art was a little fox, and it was still a very simple entry-level latte art. Min Ruijia stabilized his wrist and slowly poured the milk foam into the coffee. Although the technique was not smooth, it still filled the coffee, and finally pulled Out of a rough shape.

  The rest is more detailed work. First use a spoon to scoop some milk foam to fill the outline, use the top of the spoon to draw out the outline of the little fox's ears, and finally use a carving needle to carefully depict the little fox's eyes and mouth. Finally, , you're done!

  "Wow! It worked!!!" Zhou Xiaomiao jumped up instantly and cheered, looking even happier than the person involved.

  Min Ruijia smiled and hugged the person who came up to him. It didn't matter how sore his wrists were or how painful his mouth was before. Now he only felt that his heart was full of sweetness, and the emotions in his eyes could hardly be hidden.

  He found that what he liked most was when he saw his eyes shining towards him - actively and enthusiastically, with his eyes all on him!

  With Min Ruijia's efforts, the two of them successfully obtained the passport. Zhou Yang opened it with interest and immediately pouted, it was Qian Mu's!

  "I knew you had a lot of tricks up your sleeve!" Zhou Xiaomiao clicked on the camera and turned back to complain to the hero: "Brother Jia, Brother Jia, this belongs to Qian Mu, what should I do?"

  "You can do whatever you want." Min Ruijia was still drinking, looking at his most successful cup of coffee again and again, before pushing it to Zhou Xiaomiao: "Try it."

  "Oh!" Zhou Xiaomiao knocked the little fox out of the water carelessly, picked it up, drank a few sips, and licked hid mouth with his pink and tender tongue, "Well, it's not bad."

  "Really?" I'll have a taste later.

  When the two were about to set off, Zhou Xiaomiao suddenly remembered that he had made a note of Qian Mu before. Yes, he was so stingy. No matter what, he had to let him taste the abnormal chili! After all, they had to work hard to get it. Passport obtained╭(╯^╰)╮

  So Zhou Xiaomiao opened his backpack, swept all the spicy snacks into the bag, and left with Min Ruijia satisfied.

  After leaving the kitchen, Min Ruijia signaled the camera to leave for a while, handed their backpacks to them, and then took Zhou Xiaomiao into the toilet.

  "Do you want to go to the toilet? Just go if you want to. Why are you dragging me along?" Zhou Yang struggled dissatisfied.

  Silently pushing the person into the compartment, closing the door and locking it, all in one movement.

  "What do you want to do!" Zhou Xiaomiao huddled in the corner warily, "If you mess around, I'll call someone!

  "You just said that the coffee tastes good, I want to try it." Min Ruijia's eyes were heavy, as if a trapped ferocious beast that had broken free and could no longer hold back its release. He showed all his undisguised emotions, like a sudden eruption of a volcano, and his whole body was on fire.

  "Are you crazy? Tasting in the toilet is a bad habit of yours - ugh!" Min Ruijia acted directly and kissed the chattering little mouth with his lips.

  This time it was different from the last time he left as soon as he touched it. He drove in and went straight to his throat, sucking hard the sweetness and breath in his lips. He entangled his soft tongue that liked to escape and tasted it hard. The breath that belongs solely to the person in his arms.

  He was tall and possessed and trapped the kitten huddled in the corner, leaving no gap for him to escape. He hugged the person tightly, even if the kitten's hand lay across their chests, there was no way for him to escape. Unable to resist his strength.

  So, he wasn't in a hurry anymore. He slowed down his movements and began to kiss the kitten gently and soothingly bit by bit. The hand that was holding the person tightly was a little restless, but after circling around, it didn't go too far in the end. , just patted the person in his arms on the back comfortingly, as if to comfort the stupid kitten.