"Get out of here!" Zhou Xiaomiao was so angry that his face turned red. He felt that this person did it on purpose, to bully him for fun! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh why does he hate me so much? QAQ

  Zhou Xiaomiao got angry, and kicked Min Ruijia's leg mercilessly. Feeling unhappy, he raised his foot to try again, but Min Ruijia, who was already prepared, held his head down and retreated slightly. feet, so Zhou Xiaomiao, a short-legged young man, discovered that he couldn't kick his feet [crying.jpg]

Min Ruijia couldn't stop laughing. Seeing Zhou Xiaoshu's legs struggling in his hands, he felt for the first time that his height of 1.9 meters was not a loss!

  Zhou Xiaomiao...Zhou Xiaomiao's self-esteem was really hurt QAQ. When he became Tong Yan, he thought that 1.75 meters was really not short. Compared with when he had four legs, he was not that short. He knew how high he was, but today...he felt like he was being laughed at...

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt wronged and angry. Holding his young heart that was almost stabbed, he huddled pitifully in the corner alone. He looked so weak, helpless and pitiful.

  Min Ruijia still wanted to laugh, hahaha, the poor and cute little man, the more he looked at him, the more he liked him, and the more he got along with him, the more he wanted to hide him from anyone.

  But this time, it seemed that he was really sad, and no matter how much Min Ruijia tried to coax him, he couldn't do it. Zhou Xiaomiao just sat in the corner with a pout, neither helping nor running away, perfectly explaining what it means to live without love.

  Min Ruijia sat next to him and coaxed softly: "Are you really angry? I was wrong and I apologize. Don't be angry. When I get my passport, I will treat you to a feast, including boiled shrimp, crab roe chicken wings, garlic fish..."

  Every time Min Ruijia named a dish, Zhou Xiaomiao's expression would change a little. It was already ten o'clock. He was not hungry at first, but now when he heard the name of the dish, he felt a little greedy. His thoughts can't help but struggle between: good food [forgive the male protagonist] and continuing to be angry [no good food]. He's so hungry and want to eat fish...

  Wait, he has money! He can eat it by himself! Haha, the hot chicken male protagonist can't think of the series! A little bit~~~

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately raised his head proudly and continued to snort and ignore the spicy male protagonist. However, Min Ruijia observed and felt that Zhou Xiaomiao seemed to be in a better mood than before, so he felt relieved and took out some snacks from his backpack. , put it on the table in the library, and said: "You can play by yourself first, and I'll go look for clues."

  Because he didn't know what the other people's situation was, they needed to speed up - mainly because it was almost time for dinner, and he wanted to take Tong Xiaoyan to eat something delicious, so he couldn't promise it in vain.

  The bookshelf was still a problem. Min Ruijia looked at the books on the bookshelf and was the first to deny that the mechanism was on this bookshelf. Looking around carefully, there is nothing except a dark word 'note' carved on the bookshelf.

  Zhou Xiaomiao watched him wander around while sucking the jelly, not wanting to help at all.

  He had no awareness that the camera was there. Anyway, he didn't care about the character. He just didn't want to help the hot male protagonist. He just liked to see him distressed and unable to find a clue. For a villain who is dormant beside the male protagonist and is unable to carry out any conspiracy, we can only openly despise him :)

  However, Min Ruijia has a high IQ, so he quickly found many clues on the top of the bookshelf and in the gaps. Together they are the "Six Characters" Book "Note"

  In other words, you need to find a book with six words, which is probably a book passed down by someone?

  Min Ruijia began to search on the surrounding bookshelves while analyzing. Zhou Xiaomiao ate a pack of shrimp crackers and sucked his fingers with satisfaction. By the way, he bit his fingers and watched Min Ruijia searching in an orderly manner on the bookshelves. Finally, they saw the book they were looking for on the third shelf. After opening it, they saw that the book was hollowed out and there was a remote control inside.

  As for this book... of course it is just an empty copy.

  There is a battery in the remote control. Although it can be opened, it requires a password to be operated. Min Ruijia turned over the imitation book and found no clues, frowning slightly.

  "It's 3596." Zhou Xiaomiao said quietly, as a reward for the snacks. After saying that, when Min Ruijia looked over in surprise, he immediately turned away from the male protagonist and continued to eat spicy dried fish. Although the male protagonist is relatively bad, the food prepared is actually what he likes to eat, which makes him happy (*^▽^*)

  Min Ruijia smiled. After entering the password trustfully, there was a beeping sound. The remote control was turned on successfully. However, Min Ruijia did not rush to open the bookshelf. Instead, he approached Zhou Xiaomiao and praised: "Xiaoyan is awesome, you are awesome." How did you know the password?"

  Zhou Xiaomiao bit into a piece of dried fish and said proudly: "Of course I'm smarter than you."

  "Yes, Xiao Yan is the smartest." Min Ruijia coaxed, "Would you like Xiao Yan, who is so smart, to tell me something?"

  In fact, Min Ruijia already knew the reason when he entered the password, but he asked Zhou Xiaomiao to tell it. First, it was to win the photo opportunity for Xiaomiao, and with the addition of post-processing, Zhou Xiaomiao's intelligence would definitely be reflected.

  The second is to coax him to talk to him more. Even if he laughs at him for being stupid, it doesn't matter, just calm down.

  Zhou Xiaomiao became really proud, "I only found out when I saw that the bookshelf was the third one and the book was the ninth in the fifth column."

  "What about another six?" Min Ruijia asked with a doting look on his face, almost as if he was coaxing a child.

  "Because this book has six characters." After Zhou Xiaomiao finished speaking, he glanced at Min Ruijia with disgust: "Why are you so stupid!"

  "Well, of course I'm not as smart as our Tong Xiaoyan." Min Ruijia rubbed his head. When the cat's paw attacked, he took the remote control and left quickly. Under Zhou Xiaomiao's glare, he pressed the remote control and made a beep sound. , the heavy bookshelf began to move, as if a remote control wheel was pressed underneath. After pressing a button, it began to rumble to the right, revealing the high-tech door behind it.

  There was a sign of three days and two nights on the pure silver door, and there was a palm-sized button on the sign. Min Ruijia pressed it hard, and saw that the door slowly opened and contracted, and the rich aroma of wine leaked out along the opened door. , completely revealing the scene inside...