[System: Don't worry, about the plot percentage. I'm talking about is mainly you, just control yourself. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao: (???︿???)

  "We meet again." Min Ruijia reached out and hugged Zhou Yang, who was still confused. His arms calmly felt the slender waist of the person in his arms. Well, it was very thin.

  Zhou Xiaomiao immediately sounded the alarm, stretched out his hand to push Min Ruijia's face aside, preventing him from approaching, and coldly snorted: "Why are we meeting again? I don't want to see you."

  "Well, it's okay, I want to see you." Min Ruijia let go of him and pretended that it was just a simple meeting and hug. He responded to Zhou Xiaomiao's words in a good-tempered way, but instead made Zhou Xiaomiao, who wanted to express his malice, look like It's like being arrogant.

  Zhou Xiaomiao wonders why this person has such a good temper. If the original owner said these things in the plot, he would ignore them, so how could he agree with him... Or is he just doing this deliberately for the sake of variety show effect?

  Anyway, as a villain, it is impossible for me to be friends with him, especially after he bites me, it is absolutely impossible!

  After the two briefly met, the other four guests arrived one after another. All the guests arrived in three days and two nights. There were two singers, two actors, an athlete and a host in the group.

  The host took the initiative to take the lead and spoke first: "I feel like I have worked with everyone, but I still have to introduce myself formally. My name is Qian Mu, and I am a host. From now on, we will be a family. Let me know if you want." How many words?"

  "I, Li Yiming, usually act and film dramas, and have nothing else to do. This is my first time participating in a variety show."

  "My name is Zheng Chang, an actor. I don't talk much and have a quiet physique, so everyone should be prepared to be frozen by me."

  "I'm just an ordinary athlete, Jiang Xiong."

  "I am Min Ruijia, and the person next to me is Tong Xiaoyan, the singer." As soon as Min Ruijia finished speaking, he was attacked by the cat's claws the next moment.

  Zhou Yang slapped him angrily and said angrily: "Who is Tong Xiaoyan? Why am I so young?"

  Min Ruijia: "Well, you're not young. Then I'll call you Tong Dayan."

  Zhou Yang: "..." I'm still angry [○'Д ○]

  Everyone laughed kindly. In terms of age, Tong Yan was definitely the youngest. Even Min Ruijia, who debuted with him, was three years older than him, so everyone would naturally take more care of the youngest one.

  The program team waited until everyone in the group introduced themselves, then the director started to pick up the loudspeaker and said, "We are going to travel to country M in this program, but due to the negligence of the staff, all your passports were lost on the way here, so Now we need you to find your passport before we can set off."

  Zhou Yang retorted, "You have neglected your duty and yet you are so righteous!"

  "Yes, it's obvious that you have failed in your duty, so why are you going to look for us blindly? You have to give us some clues no matter what." Without waiting for the director's reaction, Qian Mu immediately followed, asking for clues rationally.

  "Agree!" Min Ruijia naturally wanted to support Tong Xiaoyan.

  "Clue!" Li Yiming also joined in the fun.

  "..." The director was speechless and could only say, "Then let's draw lots."

  The passport clues of six people were written on slips of paper, folded and shuffled, and six people drew them. Everyone was humble to each other, and finally Zhou Xiaomiao was pushed to the first place.

  Zhou Xiaomiao: The system will give me a clairvoyant eye [Star Eye]

  [System: Get lost!]

  Zhou Xiaomiao: QAQ

  The system is really getting more and more irritable.

  Zhou Yang walked to the lottery tube and chose the one with the brightest color and the most conspicuous color without much hesitation. After opening it, the clue was: Coffee Shop.

 In other words, we still don't know whose passport this clue is, and if we find it, it may not necessarily be ours?

  Zhou Yang glanced at the director, curled his lips, expressed his distaste, and stuffed the lottery paper into his trouser pocket.

  Qian Mu: "How is it? What is it written about?"

  "You'll know when you draw." Zhou Yang would not be fooled, so he ran back to his suitcase and sat silently without speaking.

  Qian Mu pretended to be annoyed and high-fived, "Oh, I didn't expect our innocent-looking Tong Xiaoyan to not be fooled!"

  Zhou Yang's eyes widened: "You calling me stupid again!"

  Everyone burst into laughter instantly, Qian Mu even laughed and said: "No, no, no, I didn't mean that, hahahaha."

  Zhou Yang snorted coldly, turning his head away from him to show his disdain, and silently made a note to Qian Mu in his heart!

  After drawing lots and read the clues one after another, they handed their suitcases to the program crew and started running for their passports.

  Min Ruijia grabbed the person who had been avoiding him and said calmly: "Tong Xiaoyan, you are with me."

"I don't want to!" Zhou Yang refused.

  Min Ruijia pretended not to hear, walked around behind Zhou Yang and pushed him forward, "Let's go."

  "Min Ruijia! Don't push me, I don't want to be with you, I already said I don't want to, ah ah -"

  With Zhou Yang's resistance, the two people still walked away without stopping.

  Qian Mu was stunned, and after a while he said: "I didn't realize that our Tong Xiaoyan is actually a very upright character."

  As he said that, he turned to the athlete Jiang Xiong who was about to leave: "Brother, do you want to form a team?"

  "..."

  Zhou Yang was dragged to the library by Min Ruijia.

  It was quiet inside, everyone was reading quietly. Zhou Yang was too embarrassed to make a fuss, so he could only kick Min Ruijia and run away quickly.

  Min Ruijia could only look at him helplessly and followed him, observing the surroundings as he walked.

  The library is very big, with about three floors. The two of them ran back and forth but didn't see any clues.

  When walking down, Zhou Yang suddenly moved his nose and sniffed carefully, "Huh? Why do I smell something?"

  "Huh?" Min Ruijia also sniffed, "What do you smell?"

  "I can't tell." Zhou Yang raised his little head and followed the smell that his nose smelled, smelling as he walked.

  Min Ruijia followed silently. For Zhou Yang, who was like a puppy, he was so funny and tickled by such a cute person. He wanted to hold the person in his arms and rub him hard for a while to relieve his mood.

  As expected, this person is cuter and ate more abroad, and he is becoming cuter and cuter.

  He was riding with concentration, and as he got closer, gradually, even Min Ruijia faintly smelled a smell that did not belong to the library...