The original owner, who was already arrogant, only hated the male lead even more, and wanted to step into the dirt to prove himself, so he started all kinds of mindless provocations, attacks, and even had private detectives take photos of the evidence, and paid bots to expose it. When the male and female protagonists fell in love, they even searched for some well-known hackers on the dark web in an attempt to invade the male protagonist's company and find some evidence of tax evasion and report it.

  In the case of a series of suicide attempts, even if the original owner has a strong background, even if the original owner is deeply hidden, he will still be found out by the male protagonist and killed directly and openly. In the end, the male and female protagonists will end up HE, the villain will be clicked, and the whole drama will end.

  After watching for a long time, Zhou Yang's eyes finally focused on the villain's miserable life, and he did not dare to speak.

Although the original owner in the plot acted on his own initiative, the ending really made him dare not look directly at it. It was really painful. Why on earth was he bound to the villain system? The Lord was probably jealous of his beautiful fur!

  【......】

  Now that the plot was about to officially begin, after watching the video, Zhou Xiaomiao took out the photo that his manager had just taken of him, and posted it on Weibo with the text: #CharityEvening# I will try my best to contribute, thank you party I will continue to work hard to win the award. I am still a little uncomfortable having just returned to China, but I am still very happy to see you all tonight and my mood has not been affected by other people!

  It's similar to the words in the plot. Anyway, what the celebrity said, even if it has no other meaning, will be pulled out a bunch of useless things. Now that Tong Yan is openly insinuating other people, he will naturally be picked out by everyone and have heated discussions.

  There was an immediate uproar in the comments, and even fans of Min Ruijia from next door came to hear the news and tore up the latest Weibo post.

  Zhou Xiaomiao bit his fingers nervously, feeling inexplicably sorry for the fans who protected him and argued for him... They really liked the original owner, but this seemed unfair to them.

  But the bad guy system didn't allow him to leave the plot. Ah, ah, I really hope they don't argue... He just wanted to get out of the plot, but he immediately dropped it. Zhou Xiaomiao didn't like this. He felt a little awkward, it's like I'm using others and becoming a real bad guy...

  After looking around, the manager interrupted Zhou Xiaomiao's guilt and asked, "Are you reconciled with Min Ruijia now?"

  "No, he is still bullying me!" Zhou Xiaomiao immediately complained aggrievedly: "He just sees me unhappy and plays tricks on me. I hate him!"

  The manager glanced at him strangely, wanting to ask how this person who had been planning evil things against you, bullied you, and what did he do to you?

  Fortunately, the manager held back and could not afford to offend Min Ruijia. If his current thoughts and goals were exposed, his career in the entertainment industry would not have to continue.

  After all, He took all precautions and missed the economic news. He didn't even know that this was the president who built an entertainment company with annual profits of tens of billions from scratch. He was regarded as a rising star in the economic circle and the most dazzling star.

  Unexpectedly, the other party turned out to be a deeply hidden homosexual, and he also targeted Tong Yan, who was originally incompatible with water and fire! Could this be the legendary enemy who fell in love, killed each other and rejoiced? Sure enough, he was a rich man.

  The manager comforted him, "Maybe he just wants to reconcile with you. It seems to me that he interacted with you on Weibo to express his friendship."

  "No way." Zhou Yang muttered, and reopened the tablet with a black screen. Sure enough, his comments instantly reached 999+, and the scene was very heated.

  This was expected by Zhou Yang, and it seemed to be like this in the plot. Tong Yan and Min Ruijia often tied up in hot searches for sex. Even in an event, they were all indifferent to each other. No one could see the other, and they had never even performed on the same stage. . They are two people recognized as having the worst relationship in the entertainment industry.

  However, after Zhou Xiaomiao clicked on his Weibo account, he realized that something was not quite right about his style of painting. On the Weibo post he just posted a few minutes ago, someone who he had the worst relationship actually commented!

  Min Ruijia V: Just be happy.

  Zhou Xiaomiao was speechless. Everyone was guessing that the 'other person' he said was Min Ruijia, but no one expected that this person would find another strange way and directly kill himself. Dividing it into 'Everyone' in 'It's nice to meet you', this is really... a cool operation!

  The originally noisy comments were quiet for a few seconds before the fans said in confusion: "Tell me, what happened? Could it be that we guessed wrong? Doesn't this 'other person' refer to our Brother Jia?"

  "I'm confused, these two are not hyping up, are they?"

  "I saw that Min Ruijia paid attention to Tong Yan. Oh my god, this is a historic moment. I said that we were already in a group, how could our relationship be so bad? My heart is burning!"

  "Calm down upstairs. What I want to pour cold water on is that Tong Yan has not returned to prison."

  "What is the relationship between the two people? Have we been misled by the recent news? I feel like they have a very good relationship."

  While a group of fans continued to be confused, another fan finally couldn't help but jumped out, "Have you fake fans watched the live broadcast? Tonight's charity gala, our little prince and Brother Jia sat together the whole time. Okay, Brother Jia loves the little prince very much, you idiots!"

  "That's right, I just said it, and they laughed at me and I cried QAQ"

  "Touch upstairs, we believe you. The relationship between Brother Jia and the little prince is indeed very good. I looked at him all night and wanted to poke the little prince in the face for Brother Jia. He is so well-behaved and cute!"

  "Very good, you successfully remind me of the scene of stealing strawberries. I am hungry. I leave for a while to set a takeaway first, ah ah ah ah, will I grow meat, little prince, you like the girl who likes flesh ?"

  The painting style was completely distorted because of Min Ruijia's genius. There were also little angels who kept asking Tong Yan why he didn't return to Min Ruijia.

  Zhou Xiaomiao felt that although he felt sorry for the fans before, he didn't want the male protagonist to be proud, so he came to criticize the comments under his own comments. He angrily posted a new Weibo post with only three words: I don't!

  Min Ruijia quickly replied with a homemade emoticon. Tong Yan, who was wearing a suit, pouted slightly and frowned as he looked at the big hand that stopped his claws and stopped eating. He still held a strawberry in his hand and stubbornly refused to put it down. Wen: I don't.

  Fans: Hahahahahahahaha

  "This picture is amazing. Although I like Brother Jia very much, I'm sorry, I have to steal the picture, hahahaha."

  "The little prince is so well-behaved and cute. Why does he like eating strawberries so much? He really gets cuter and cuter the more I look at him."

  "Okay, okay, I believe you have a good relationship. There's nothing we can do about it. The arrogant little prince is doted on by our brother Jia."

  So, ↑ this comment was flipped, and soon fans discovered that Min Ruijia actually liked this comment!