Chapter 1 The First Villain [Arc 1]

Start from the beginning

  It is rumored on the Internet that the original owner went solo because he did not get along with the people in the group. Although it was rejected by the group fans, in fact, this is indeed the case.

  Originally, the composition of the group was selected by everyone's hard work, but when the debut was approaching, an airborne soldier suddenly appeared, that is, the male protagonist-Min Ruijia.

  No matter where they are, airborne soldiers are never popular people, especially if they have to divide their own interests, everyone is extremely resistant.

  Maybe it will look good on the screen on the surface, but the members and even the staff of the group know what the real situation is like.

  The original owner had a cheerful temperament, exquisite and handsome appearance, and was the most popular person in the group at that time. Therefore, the proud villain looked down on such people who had no strength to use the back door, and began to take the lead in targeting the opponent.

  In fact, it is normal for airborne troops to be suppressed, but for fear that there may be someone behind the airborne troops, everyone does not dare to be too direct and obvious. The original owner, who has a straightforward temper and simple personality, is regarded as a gunman, no matter who does something wrong. Whatever the case, everyone will push it to the airborne troops together, especially since the other party is a boring gourd who never bothers to explain, which makes everyone even more unscrupulous.

  Therefore, under the influence of the environment, the relationship between the original owner and the male protagonist became worse and worse, and finally reached the point where they were incompatible with each other. Finally, because of a quarrel, he went solo, taking away half of his fans at the time, causing the original traffic group to eventually become neither warm nor hot.

  But no one expected that the airborne troops would be the ones to benefit in the end, because the original owner left and he became popular!

  This is simply poking at the lungs and trachea of ​​the original owner . Every time He see some entertainment articles comparing the two people together, He feel even more angry. He think the other person is just getting popular while He was away, so he feel even more unhappy with the male protagonist.

  The male protagonist has always been lukewarm before. Even when he was really well known, he only appeared in the public eye after the original owner left. Many people once maliciously speculated that he forced the original owner to leave, so he became what he is today.

The male protagonist never bothers to explain anything, and he is not afraid of online violence at all. Because he had his own mission to complete, he really didn't want to deal with this kind of petty quarrel. He used the three years when the original owner went abroad to build a behemoth, successfully replacing the original entertainment giants and becoming a proud leader in the entertainment industry .

  According to the original plot, the original owner has been very popular since his return from abroad, but because he did not know the current identity of the male protagonist, he has been constantly provoking death until the news of the romance between the male protagonist and the female protagonist was revealed, and he even got into the male protagonist's company. , finally angered the male protagonist, and was directly knocked down, completely chilled under the crushing influence of the male protagonist's halo.

  What Zhou Yang has to do is to continue to seek death, strictly implement all the plot points included in the villain mission, and then harvest the male protagonist's anger value until he is killed by the male protagonist after reaching the full level:)

  Zhou Yang's mind was empty and he had no idea what the system was saying. Finally, when the car came to a slow stop, he came back to his senses and started to get nervous.

  Zhou Yang straightened his back, but within two minutes, the car door beside him was opened, and countless flashing lights burst out instantly. Zhou Yang's pupils shrank, and he hesitated for a second, but still stepped out amidst the screams and shouts of fans and the continuous sound of taking pictures. Get off the car slowly and gracefully with his right foot.

  He wore a slim-fitting suit. The serious black suit had been modified by the designer to make him look fit and fashionable. He wore a white shirt but no tie. Instead, he wore a jewel-encrusted bow tie. He is as noble and handsome as a little prince. He narrows his eyes and smiles slightly. When he waves to signal reporters and fans, every move he makes is elegant and charming.

  Fans screamed, and reporters' shutters clicked in succession. They signed their names on the wall. After standing there for a while, Zhou Yang could finally leave and officially enter the venue.

  The manager followed him into the banquet. Because the original owner had just returned to China, he didn't know many people. After being led around by the manager, he could sit down and rest.

  Zhou Yang was so happy that he ate three small cakes despite the reproachful look from his manager, and received a knock on the forehead from his manager × 1

  In the end, the agent confiscated all the food and sent it away. Zhou Yang could only fiddle with the bouquets on the table in boredom, waiting for the agent to come back.

  Suddenly, Zhou Yang was sensitively aware of an extremely hot gaze locked on him. This made Zhou Xiaomiao feel like he was being stared at by a wolf, and the other party would pounce on him and bite him at any time.

  Zhou Yang paused, glanced sideways inadvertently, and finally determined which wolf it was - not far away from him, there was a slender, elegantly dressed wolf...man sitting there.

  The other party had no intention of hiding anything. Seeing Zhou Xiaomiao looking over quietly, he actually stood up and walked over. His tall and slender figure gave people a sense of oppression for no reason, and his bottomless black eyes stared at Zhou Xiaomiao tightly. Meow, like a lone wolf that has already attacked, with amazing momentum.

  Zhou Xiaomiao drooled silently: System, system, look, these legs are so long!

  [System: This is the male protagonist:)]

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  [System: As a villain, you can imagine how many steps your short legs can take under someone's hands when escaping. 】

  Zhou Xiaomiao:......

  At this moment, the other party had already moved closer with Zhou Xiaomiao's most envious long legs, "Tong Yan, you are back."

  "Yes." Zhou Xiaomiao kept in mind that he was the villain and did not want to give the male protagonist a good look, so he proudly raised his chin and pretended to be arrogant.

  System Laohuai nodded happily, thinking that this host was still very conscious.

  But no one expected what the male protagonist did at the next moment. He touched Zhou Xiaomiao's chin directly, and then under Zhou Xiaomiao's shocked eyes, he even quietly scratched his chin with his little finger.

  Okay, so comfortable... Zhou Xiaomiao squinted his eyes slightly, and woke up immediately the next moment. He hurriedly slapped his hand away and said angrily: "What are you doing!"

  He was angry and anxious, and he was a little annoyed that he had almost been seduced. His face became redder and redder, and he couldn't tell whether it was anger or shyness.

  The corners of Min Ruijia's lips raised slightly, and he retracted his hand and said, "I just see that your chin is a little cute. If you raise it at me next time, I will bite it!"

  "..." Okay, it turns out that this male protagonist is actually demonstrating against him! It turns out that his enemies are extremely jealous when they meet him. This person is so annoying!

  Zhou Xiaomiao was angry: "I don't want to see you again unless there is a next time!"

  "But, what should I do if I still want to see you?" The man's voice gradually lowered, he got closer and closer, and whispered as if he was whispering: "You seem to be more interesting than before going abroad..."