"You know the house up the hill that I like, the one that has the view of the city?", I asked him and he nods his head, "yeah, the one that you always said that you're gonna buy it one day when it's time to settle down". 

"I did", Micheal spits the cereal out of his mouth and bits of it are all over the counter and on me.

"Dude! What is with you guys handling news? If you don't blab it, you spit it out! God!", I yelled and Ashton came out half naked, just strolling into the kitchen, not noticing the fuck what happened, take a glass out of the cabinet and pour orange juice from the fridge and sit down opposite us. He looks like he just woke up, and when he sees the mess Micheal made, he just looked at us and asked, "what the fuck happened?"

Before I could say that Micheal here, is one clumsy ass, he jumped to the gun first. "Calum just bought a house for him and Shay and Tommy to live in!", Ashton was drinking his juice and then, he spits it out too because of the news I bought a house. "No shit!", he shouted. 

I hit my hands on the counter, "you guys are fucking disgusting! I'm done talking to you guys!", I stand up, I stand up, turn my body and all of the sudden there are these long arms wrapping me over the shoulder, and I realize it's Luke hugging me. 

"Luke, you okay?", I asked him and he nods his head, "I'm happy for you, that is all. But you're gonna move out of here so I'm totally gonna miss you man". The thought of not waking up to these goons does make my heart feel heavy to leave this place, I would not get daily hugs from Luke or stupid pranks from Micheal and even nonsense chattering from Ashton, I wrap my hands around Luke and I could feel our strong bond. 

"Fuck, man. I'm gonna miss you too, bro", Micheal stands up, and puts out a frown, extending his arms and hug the both of us. 

"What are we? Fucking teletubbies?", Ashton points out while drinking his orange juice, thinking that hugging would diminishes his masculinity. 

The three of us just stood silent, and embracing this man-hug. I can see Ashton just stared at us, and at last he gave up, cause I know among all of us, he has the biggest heart of all. "Fuck, dude! Let me in!". He came to us and as he extends his arm and move closely to us, "and don't anyone of you say..."

"Big Hug!!!", Luke yells and Ashton throws his head back and taking a step back, "seriously Hemmings? Ruin the moment are you now?"

"Yep, Ashton's right. I'm done hugging", he lets go of Luke and I and just pat me in the back, "gonna miss you, bro".

Luke unwrapped me and said something to Ashton, "oh come on, Irwin.The moment is ruined when you have to pollute the air saying we're fucking teletubbies! We all fucking know you love them!". 

"When I was 3! I'm a grown ass man,now!", he yelled and Luke eyed him suspiciously, "so if right now, teletubbies is showing on tv, you're not gonna sit down on the couch and spend half an hour watching the show?"

"Guys, don't fight..", I said but then Luke puts his hand on chest, "no no, let's hear his answer". 

Ashton looks confused now, and he nervously folded his arms, "maybe..for 15 minutes?", he answers and I can't help but to laugh cause we all know that he loved Teletubbies but knowing that he would still watch it, that's hilarious. 

"You serious now, man?", Micheal give Ashton a disappointing look. "I knew it! I knew it! A grown ass man, my ass!", Luke yelled and jumping up and down.

"Only for 15 minutes, I'll watch it to know if there is any changes and whether it's different when I was 3, is the set different, are they new teletubbies and is the sun baby remain the same or if they used a different baby?", Ashton tries to defend himself and I hit him in the back, while laughing my ass off, "nothing can save you from this, Ash. This is pure gold!".