Chapter 49

Update guys, enjoy !

------------------

| After 20 years |

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

His attention broke, as he mindlessly slapped the hand over the clock, he heaved deep a sigh, as his hand holding a thick blue diary. His eyes went to the clock, its 5 a.m. and the outside world was still black.

When he closed his eyes, an excruciating anguish that seemed to be tearing apart his heart crept inside his brown, tear-filled eyes as he inclined his back against the cupboard.

It's been so many times he read this diary, felt the emotion but every time he read this there was an always an emotional turmoil.

The night went by, still sleep was far away from his eyes, it's felt like he's suffering from insomnia, he got up from the bed and stretched his hand and searched for water.

His throat was dry, he drank the remaining water in one go, he stepped out from his room, sulking, and went outside.

His gaze was drawn to the sky, recalling those pure, blissful moments when taean and his sister Sia spent those beautiful moment with their mother and father, they were so happy, we were so happy and carefree but it felt like now a lie.

His mother Mrs. Kim Y/n and his father Mr. Kim Teahyung, he thought they had an amazing bond, an unbreakable bond, an unwavering love between them, but.

He opened his cell phone and found there were slew of miscalls from Ella, his girlfriend. He must be put his mobile in silent mode or he didn't even notices since he was so engrossed in reading the diary.

He instantly dialed her number, and she answered, "Taean!"- Her voice trembled, and she sniffed.

"What happened? You didn't sleep till now. Why are you even crying? Ella."- Taean bombarded her with so many questions, as she was still sniffing.

"I'm scared."- Ella said within between her sobbing, he panicked as he immediately ran inside and picked the car keys, "I'm coming, Ella. My love I'm coming, hmm, just for few minutes."

The car screeched to a halt in front of her home, as she was still in phone, her cries went stop, he kept assuring her, he hurriedly went to her door and punched the code and entering her house and saw her sitting in the cold floor in the hall room whereas her arms wrapped around her small frame.

"Ella!"- his strained voice echoed in the hall, as she looked at him with tear stained eyes and run towards him and he engulfed her in his embrace tightly.

He cupped her face, wiped her precious tears with his fingers, "Here, I'm Ella, hmm. Here I'm. Sshshhsh.... It's fine. You're fine."

She shook her head, her fingers clutching his collar, "Someone is here, Taean, I can feel. Please believe me, I can feel his stare on me, He's here." another tears escaped from her eyes.

Ruthless Love ( Taehyung 21+ )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara