Proluge

   Glimpse of the story:

                                                                           : First Look:

Feeling throats dry, restless, immense headache her head was hung low, she was completely dehydrated since someone kept her in this dark cozy cell, she didn't have anything for the last 30 hours.

Suddenly she heard a heavy footstep, since she locked here this was the fast sound she heard except her own screaming, she felt with and every passing time the sound of the footstep become closer, with so curiosity she lifted her head she also wants to know who was that fucker has the audacity to lock her here.

She couldn't see clearly his face as slightly moonlight peeked through the ventilator giving her glimpse of his side profile, she can see his face curved in devilish smile witnessing her messy state. But it didn't break her strength, her willpower. "Who the fuck are you.. Show me your fucking face you bastard.." She yelled, heavily breathing. Angry tears escaped from her already exhausted eyes.

Soon she heard deep husky voice "Whoww!! Feisty ha...I must say Jungkook is right you are such a wild cat...it will be so much fun to play with you..."

                                                                           :Second Look :

"Ahh..." a hard slap landed on her left cheek making her head hit the wall. Silence everything was silence for a minute until his face turned by side , she slapped him not just she slapped him with backhand. Never in million no one dared to talk back him and this mare girl dared to slap him, A.K.A Mafia, Kim Taehyung.

It's not just slap, she slapped his manly ego, a ego of a man which is as valuable as a woman's pride. He didn't even turn his head towards her, he balled his fist, shaking in anger as his veins were popped out his neck. Taehyung entangled her hair around his fingers and gave a tight tug and roared " Today you have crossed your limit, you said I'm a monster right, tonight you will witness how much monster I CAN BE."

                                                                          :Third Look:

Her eyes got opened, pain this was the only feeling she felt this moments, her heart was numb, the love she has in her heart for him has dead now in fact she deprived of every feeling now. The monstrous behavior of her husband flashed in front of her eyes. She witnessed so much hatred, loath cruelness in his eyes last night. Ohh !! Indeed it's last night for her since she has no idea for how long she was unconscious.

Opening the door Taehyung entered, he had dark circle under the eyes, his messy hair, he didn't eat anything from the last 56 hours, not even a sip of water. His messy state was the prove how stressed he was for last few days, with slow and heavy heart he went near her. He called her name softly 'Y/n aaa' .

She didn't look at him, her eyes was fixed at the ceiling, his eyes was filled with fresh tears seeing her like a corpse on the bed. Taehyung kneeled near her bed and stroke her hair softly, calling again by her name softly 'Y/n aa'. But she didn't look at him, nor did any kind of movement. No idea what he needed to speak " Are you feeling any kind of pain...." He waited for some time to heard her voice but no . "Please talk to me Y/n aaa..." As he was dying to hear her sweet voice, he was drowning in his guilt, he was ashamed of himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desclaimer :

This book deals with mature content, E.g: Abuse, suicide, Murder, rape sence etc. I have already warned you if you are triggered by these thing then please leave it's better than reporting.

This story has nothing to to any BTS member, I just used their name as a charecter of the story.