Chapter 5

---------------

---------------

After such a really long time I have updated one chapter of this story , frankly speaking I have lost connection of this story......

Let's see how can I progress further ..., please guys bear with me...

----------------------

Her eyes feels heavy, "Why the hell everyone screaming around me....It's so fucking irritating..." she grown, but still couldn't open her yes, it was like her body was not listening to her, it's feels so numb, and then a loud bang heard making her flinch. Every memory came together, and she woke up from her slumber and it's like suddenly her body got energized because of the gun things.

A person who was wearing a white coat seems to be a doctor shaking in fear while holding covering his both ears and then I have heard those voice which I really didn't want to hear again not even in my dreams but " See finally my prisoner has woken up.........Dr. you are lucky today, your medicine worked, otherwise my medicine will never ditched its work, bullets will tear your organs like a torn paper..." Dr. Was shaking miserably, along with his co-workers, they were scared to death.

In a matter of second everybody was left the room leaving her and the devil in the same room, Y/n was looking at him with such a rage, her body was still feeling so weak, but her eyes was showing her angriness.

Taehyung walked toward her with slow and steady steps, without breaking eye contact, and when he found her still looking at him without any fear was visible in her eyes, his jaw clenched, bended to her level and tightly hold her chin and making her pout, he closed his face more to her and gave her a sinister smile " Such a wild cat you are ! it'll be so much fun to play with you and your body.... and go and get ready since you are seems quite good in health....." he left.

But Y/n was so busy to curse him in her mind for a second she didn't even realise what he said, then it hit her mind, as she battling her eyebrows " Wait, what he said, playing with me and my body..............Heyaa you bloody ghost..." the end part she screamed, enough to hear him but to her luck he was already left the room very long ago.

After sometime few maids were come with clothes in their hands, it was simple T-shirt and pyjama with inner garments but "Why the hell it was black undergarment with white t-shirt" , I glared the maids showing it to them , telling her to change it with different colour but they just ignore me and left the room, "Why the hell everyone leaving this room and coming on their own, Don't they know what it called privacy." As my mind mocked at me "You are kidnapped Y/n and you want them to give you privacy ?" I made a face.

I changed my hospital cloths with this mismatched one, not before I checked the room thoroughly if there were any cameras, I know he was keeping his eyes on me. I immediately closed the door and changed it, looking at the mirror my eyes popped out, I touched herself, looking at the mirror "I looked super skinny, Ohh yea !! I haven't consumed food for the last....... Wait for how long I am here...?" as her senses knocked it had been already few days since she was here.