Chapter 42

Update guys,

Enjoy.

----------------------

Author Pov:

After obtaining that massage that evening, Taehyung hurried to his office where they discovered the body of another person who had been stabbed with a pocket knife outside their door.

The man was unrecognizable; his chest and balls were torn open; his eyes were stuck open as if he couldn't even close them; and a few of his front teeth were broken. This was similar to the time they obtained the body of a youngster who was the son of a powerful politician and received assistance from Taehyung for their crimes.

Taehyung examined the entire situation and then Alex spoke, "Boss, here is the footage, I think you need to watch it."- He handed over the iPad and started playing the captured footage.

His eyes burnt with rage, seeing the man in the video stabbing the senseless man ruthlessly with just small knife, as if he got posseded.

"Jung kook, the man you are witnessing to this atrocious action, is Jung kook."- Taehyung didn't move his pupils; Namjoon didn't have to confirm who it was in that video, since he was knew really well, who it was.

Seeing Taehyung this focused to that video Namjoon asked, "Is there something you are thinking?"

Taehyung opened his mouth, "That girl who got gang raped by those fuckers, what's her name?" Yet his eyes remained glued to the iPad.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes, didn't understand why suddenly he asked about that girl, it had been almost years since the incident happen, everyone must be forget about her.

"Don't remember, why?"- He responded confusedly.

Taehyung: "That girl definitely has to do with something with Jung kook, if I'm not wrong they might be romantically involved with each other."

Namjoon : " So you mean, these all murders with this much gruesome, with much hate, it was Jung kook, and he was taking revenge of them for raping her."

"V..."- Min Youngi called him with urgency and took their attention, he opened the video.

Time passed, And finally Jung kook was under their custody, Taehyung's eyes locked onto him with a sinister glare, as he chained on the wall, but there was no fear in his eyes, as if it made no difference to him.