Chapter 27

new update, guys

 new update, guys. please show me your interest and opinion in comments and doing votes, frankly speaking I am losing interest in writing further.

------------------------

Taehyung

I observed the doctors treating her wounds as they ran back and forth, one covering the back of her head with a large bandage. I overheard them discussing how much blood she had already lost and how it would affect her health as they examined her body and gave her numerous injections, Only I was just standing there watching them treating her, examine her like she had gone, and then I had heard them talking about 'rape', it was felt like my floor got swiped under my feet, I wanted to scream at their face, that No , it's not but at the same time I know I did, I forced my wife, I raped my wife.

I swallowed my fear as crazy sh*t raced down my chest and I momentarily wondered, "Is she ever forgave me for this sin?" I couldn't stand here beside her, seeing her lifeless lying on the bed only because of me, I detested the sight of her and had never before imagined that I could care about anyone besides myself.

I turned and went outside the room, it seemed like I am suffocated inside, I sat down on the chair, my hands were resting on my knees as I looked down, I couldn't find myself how can I do this kind of crazy shit in my life, it didn't make a any sense, I tried to recall all the dots what was happening with me what can be push me to this extent, my hands formed into fists as I sense something, it's like everything started to match now, I called one of the doctor from research team, and within a minute Dr. Shafel came.

"This is the medicine I am using from a few days, and I want you to examine what the medicine is for? I want this report as soon as possible"- I said, handing the bottle of medication I had been taking. As soon as possible, deliver this report. He nodded and quickly finished his work as I gave him my orders.

As I saw Namjoon running towards my direction, he was being restless and stood before me with questionable eyes, "What the hell you are doing Taehyung? You have disappeared in the middle of our important meeting, you have spent millions just to find her and now here you are waiting outside at the hospital. What the fucking hell is going on? And who this did to your head?" – He indicated the large bandage covering his head, appearing irritated, bewildered, and most importantly, done with his behavior.

I closed my eyes, everything was starting to annoy me, I didn't even open my mouth, only looking down and after a half and hour Dr. Shafel came with the report in his hand, he seemed scared, tensed as he gave me the report and Then, what he said next completely floored me, "Sir, this medicine is not for any prevention of anger what its bottle showed instead it instigate your nerves and provoke you to lose your sense to that extent that you couldn't differentiate between the right or wrong. And most important if anyone take this medicine for a very long time that person will lose all capability to think rationally, in short it will damage the brain and eventually it will leads to death."