Chapter 52.1

Update, enjoy !!

-----------------

As the weeks melted into months, a beautiful transformation took place in Y/n's life. Eun, the tiny addition to her world, had aged to a month and a half. In this brief span, an unspoken connection had woven itself between Y/n and Eun, a bond that seemed to defy explanation. There was an almost magical quality to it, as if the universe had conspired to bring them together.

And surprisingly it was effortless, It was as if there was an invisible thread, an unbreakable tie, pulling Y/n and Eun closer with each passing day. The little angel, Eun, became a source of joy and warmth, filling Y/n's days with newfound purpose and love.

Y/n also found a positive shift in her relationship with Taehyung. Their connection, once strained or uncertain, had evolved to a new level of understanding. Sharing the joys and responsibilities of caring for Eun that brought them closer.

Butthe distance between Y/n and Taehyung was still there, an unspoken distance that hung in the air like a delicate veil. they might share same room but Y/n still didn't allow him to sleep at the same bed, for him the couch had became a bed now and he didn't complain.

Herfather often came home and spent time with his daughter, Every smile adorned on his daughter's face was a balm to his soul, butat the same time Taehyung was there all the time keeping tracking at her father. His watchful eyes continue to  shield her from the scars of the past. Taehyung didn't want to give any scope to ruin his new home.

After showing she stood in front of mirror, she often did this and stare at the marks at her shoulder, her fingers gently touched it, "I wonder how I got this."-she asked herself, next her eyes went to her abdomen there was also a scar and it was the ugliest mark on her body.

Suddenly the bathroom door got opened, as she immediately tried to pull the towel and covering her body, a hint of smile appeared on his lips, as he walked farther and placed his strong arms at the side of slab, caging her, their eyes meet, and the tension inside getting intense, he hide his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent, his warm breath touched her bare skin sending a sensation all over her body.

He pulled himself from her and stood stared at her eyes, her nose flashed since she took bath a few second ago, hair was wrapped in towel as few strands of it falling on her neck, he made her turn around and put his chin on her neck, staring at mirror while his gaze didn't altered from her.