Chapter 30

| Taehyung |

| Taehyung |

Weeks rolled over from days. Nothing significantly altered. Y/n remained in her room all day while gazing out the window. She appeared to be cured at least physically, but I can assure you that mending mentally may take years and years. The swelling on her face started to fade, and possibly the scars on her body as well. Her hair had come back to some extent.

I was staring at her for the past half an hour through the laptop. Yes, I had set camera in our bedroom although I had already inject chip on her body but it didn't do much more except tracking her movement.

A knock on the door startled me and I closed the laptop giving her last glance. Namjoon entered with his pissed off face, I know something was off since that incident Jungkook was missing. I should have killed him the instant I realized he was trying to deceive me, but I was too stupid to try to find out about his background or what was going through his head. I should have known that if he came in front of my eyes this time, he wouldn't escape unscathed.

"You need to come with me....there was something you should watch with your own eyes."- Namjoon asked with his heavy toned voice, something was definitely off, things was not going smooth for the past few days, everything seemed to hectic.

When I got downstairs, I went into the hallway only to see someone sobbing uncontrollably and an asshole's body lying on the floor, sh*t! My floor is soiled from his muddy blood.

At first, I didn't recognize the face, but Namjoon had to tell me that it was him. He was

 the one who asked for my assistance in return for passing our tender worth of 600 billion dollars, which I was having trouble with because of some idiots. When you know how to take advantage of someone else's weakness, however, you can accomplish anything in this world, as there are many people who are weak for their fucking families, even if those families are not worth having a balled family.

"Boss, please help me, help me to find the killer of my son....." the sobbing father begged as he turned to face me with pathetic eyes. "I will do anything you want, please just help me to find the killer of my son so that I can do worse what he had done to my son..."- Again focusing on his son's face, the father sobbed ferociously.

His face was deformed, and his right cheek had a deep cut. Dry blood was also spraying all over his face. It appeared as though someone had taken out a few of the front teeth with force. His entire body was cut, some of the wounds were infected, and his legs were shattered. The white sheet that had been covering his body up until this point was pulled away, showing his deplorable body in front of us. His balls were severed, and his torso was dangling; an awful odor emanated from it since it had rotton.

It was obvious that someone had exacted revenge; the manner in which he ghosted or tormented the man before killing him was proof of his desire for vengeance. He may have even tortured the man for a week before killing him, but I think he passed away before he had the chance to kill him finally.