Chapter 39

Enjoy , short chapter though .

----------------------------------------------

| Y/n |

I woke up to an empty bed, the other side of bed sheet was crumbled, and I moved my fingers over it, it was cold, as I heard the shower running, soon Taehyung came out of bathroom, he had a towel wrapped around his waist and another in his hands, drying his hair.

Our eyes met, as he moved aside not bothering to say anything and stood before the mirror, next he went to closet to grab his clothes. Within a few minutes he got ready for the office, as he pick his watch and secure the belt to his wrist. He went towards to the exit as I voiced,

"Tae?"- My voice sounded bewildered, and he stopped walking and turned to face me. I am aware that the situation from last night made him angry..

Before I can say anything, "I will be late, so don't wait for me."- This was the last thing he said before leaving the room.

The entire day went by as I sat on the coach with my eyes glued on the entrance; at this point, I may have looked at the clock 20 times. It was already midnight and Taehyung was still nowhere to be seen.

The morning arrived, as I woke up from my sleep, and I gasp loudly when I found myself on bed, in our bedroom, I quickly sat on bed and my eyes roamed the entire room as getting up from my bed and walked outside, as I saw one maid Lia who was dusting the furniture, and I ran behind her and asked, "Where is Taehyung, did you see him?"

"Yes, mam, sir left early for the office and said us not to disturb you at this early."- She politely relied, I just hummed in response.

It's been weeks since we last talked, he even didn't let me close to him, always ignore me and excused himself being busy.

I understood the cause of his actions, and I wished I had a delete button in my head that I could hit to erase all of my prior experiences and replace them with just good or enjoyable ones.