Chapter 23

New update guys enjoy

-----------------------------

Taehyung wasn't at home; in fact, following the incident, he made an effort to avoid her. Whether this was for her benefit or for him, he didn't know; he was just trying to unwind. Taehyung always lost his mind whenever her face appeared in front of him. He had done so many weird things which he also didn't except for himself.

When things did not go as planned, he decided to play with her and set up a date for her. At the time, he had only one intention: to get into her pants because he was physically attracted to her. However, things started to change when Y/n also expressed interest in him, though it was fake from both side but things were different whenever they were together.

The last time Y/n saw him was five days prior to the incident; five days had passed since it happened. Despite the fact that he was present for the conversation even after the incident, he left just as abruptly as he had arrived, without continuing the conversation.

She sobbed bitterly, bawling her eyes out. She was alarmed, perplexed, and wounded. She simply couldn't believe what had happened. Why the hell did it hurt so much? He has attempted to force himself on her before, but when he did, she did not experience this heat break, so why is it happening now? It could be the reason she felt they had a connection after spending some time together.

"I'm tired. Either I'm getting out of this hell or I'm going to die in here, but I can't live my life like this," she said as she rose from her bed. "This game of pretend love is now over. You filthy shithole don't deserve anything." - She began to breathe more quickly, heaving up and down as anger seeped from her eyes.

-------

When the door to my bedroom opened, I flinched, but a wave of relief washed over me when I saw Jungkook, who had entered carrying a tray of food. He signed before moving towards the table and setting the tray on top of it. I quickly approached him and, as I called, 'Jungkook..'

Anyone can hear the crack in my voice as I yelled behind him, "Please, Jungkook, help me out," as he only glanced at me before turning to leave in another direction. He didn't seem bothered by my request as He just walked away from me without looking at me. I sighed in frustration as I grabbed him by the shoulder and forced him to turn around. "For god's sake, just say Yes or No; don't just behave like I don't even exist,"- I said, before he could move a step outside of this room. " I want your help, please. Help me and my father out."

For the first time since entering this room, Jungkook spoke, "And you know I can't, my loyalty lies with my boss, Mr. Kim Taehyung." His tone came across as raw and cold. His ridiculous speech caused my eyebrows to furrow. "And from when you started to consider him as your boss, as far as I remember you already went against your so-called boss, then why now, Please help me out. I can't stay here anymore."