Chapter 19

New UPdate guys, 

I am not bale to update for a few days since I am going out of town due to  treatment, hope you guys will understand and wait for the new chapter till then enjoy.

Still I will try to update as nuch as possible.

---------------------------------------------

A/n Pov :

Taehyung's eyes twisted when the sunlight falls on his face, his hair was on his face making him groan in annoyance, as he shifted to other side to get some comfort, he tried to open his eyes because of the striking sunlight he again close them, blink several to adjust his eyesight and greeted by severe headache, he got up from his lying position and sat on bed, then door opened, Y/n entered inside with a coffee mug in her hand, she placed it beside him, "Drink this, it will help you with your hangover..." She asked.

He asked cocking his eyebrows, "I don't need them, I have high tolerance when it comes to alcohol.." – He spoke haughtily, as if his ability to consume alcohol had hit him a jackpot. She sighed, didn't wanted to argue him more, after his last night confession Y/n didn't wanted to talk to him, even look at him but it seemed like he didn't even give a damn, he was too caught up in himself.

She turned his heel around, to took her leave from his presence but he had another idea on his mind, Taehyung grabbed her wrist and spun her around, causing her to fall onto the bed with his back resting against his bare chest. Taehyung grumbled as he kept his chin on the nape of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent, he complained, "Why my wifey is in so hurry, don't have time to spent her precious time with her poor husband..." he flashed his sweet innocent fake smile to her, but this time Y/n didn't melt, She was unable to pretend to care for him because of his previous admission about fucking others was roaming in her head, she couldn't help but to get it out of her mind.

She got annoyed by his behavior, everything seemed too fake to her, as She tried to break free of his hold on her arm, but as he pulled her closer into his embrace, I squirm in his hold, and he nuzzles his face in the crook of her neck.

Why he was behaving like nothing happened as if he didn't say anything last night to tear my self-respect, how can someone say such a disgraceful in front of his wife, He even compared me with them.

He patiently awaited her response. She remained silent. As her sleeve slipped from her shoulder, Taehyung grabbed hold of it and gently kissed her bare, smooth skin. She shivered in the sweet torture of his tongue sticking out and trailing along her neck as his breathing tickled her skin like a fireball and Y/n once more began to melt in him.