Chapter 8

update guys !!!

Feel free to point out my mistakes.....no worries.

Follow my account please....😥😥😥

---------------------

Taehyung was dragging her all the way to venue of their wedding ceremony hall, as properly his guys include him "Please , just stop all of these...."Y/n was constantly trying to loosen his grip but no chance, her strength was nothing compare to his bulky man. 

Her heart was thumping like crazy, people were also present there witnessing their drama, some enjoyed the spectacle and others felt sorry for her because they know how petrifying it was to marry a man who was not close to a human, like a killing machine. 

Her wedding costume was already torn apart aside from the low, in the whole process her situation got even worse, her makeup got ruined because of non-stop crying, her eyeliner was mess now as well as her hair, she was nothing look like a bride, instead look like a prisoner, and indeed she was going to be lifelong prisoner.

At the altar he pushed me, and "Hey Priest !! Start this fucking marriage ceremony..."

The priest also looked at him with open mouth, may be no one showed this disrespect him, as he started "I , Groom, take you Bride, to be my....."

"You shitty head, I said fast, no need to make this useless vows in the marriage just finish the drama, say what is necessary ....Or do you want me to fill your skull with bullets, ha...." Taehyung growled,

Priest was horrified as what kind of marriage is this, With a slight nod he asked "D-Do you except Ms. Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife..?" without any delay he spoke "Yes !!" his eyes looked at her briefly, giving her a snide smile.

The priest asked her the same one, Y/n kept silent, sobbing lowering her head, as Taehyung took out his gun, now it's getting beyond irritating and pointed towards her father where his men hold him and fired a shoot, a screamed left from her mouth, as she looked at direction, she screamed "Dad !!!!"

Her dad was groaning in pain, the bullet touched his shoulder resulting his shirt drenched in blood, as she tried to ran to him, a vainly hand hold her by her hair and pulling it in a painful way, as she screamed in pain.

"Stop all of these, you bastard..." her father cried out in pain at the same time in helpless, helpless of feeling his daughter in such a big trouble and he can't do anything but witnessed getting ruined life of his daughter's life.

He gave a hard slap on her face making her fall on ground, all guest were looking the scene with wide eyes, what the hell was going on at the wedding, his father again begged "Please leave her..." And another slap landed on her cheek, more hard than before, she closed her eyes in pain holding her cheek, "Please, don't do this to my daughter, she is innocent..." And again a hard smack landed on her face with full force, her cried became high but he seemed to enjoy it, it didn't stop it he slapped her again and again.

The more her father pleaded, screamed for his daughter, the more slap landed on her face, she was shaking uncontrollably in fear, the amount of slap he showered on her on their wedding day resulting her dizzy, her head was throbbing in pain, the slap marks were clearly visible, her lower lip busted, she was tired now.

Her eyes roamed at the crowd, at one side the life of her father was in danger and on the other side her life as well, the embarrassment she was feeling was that moment was beyond anything, never in million no one raise hand on her and today he slap her in front of the world.

The more her father try to curse him , try to bravery at him the more his madness shot up.

Y/n was crying on the floor hiccupping badly, he smirked seeing her all broken, helpless, she was shivering in fear, he kneeled down to her level and held her jaw squeezing it roughly making her hiss in pain, her eyes fell on his void one, it was giving her so much anxiety.

"There is another surprise is waiting for you, wanna see...." again her tears building up and rolled down her nondrying cheek, she shook her head as 'no' .

"Oh!! Too bad now I want to give you one more surprise....Alps take him here, show her what is the consequence if someone tried to go against me, Mr. Kim Taehyung..." Taehyung declared, with nod Alps left.

After sometime Alps come with Jungkook who was barely standing on his own, his one hand hanging around his shoulder, his eyes were shutting, his face was totally ruined, he was unrecognizable, the amount of cut he had on his face and his body it doubt, it will ever be filled, his whole face was bruised, as he kicked at his leg , he fell on his knee, his head was still hanging low, dry blood was there no one can say even if he alive or not.

her tears again started streaming from her eyes seeing him like this, as she put her hand on mouth as her cries became muffled and he was in this condition for what only because of her, since he tried to help her against his will, she looked at him and shouted at him with high pitch "You are a bloody monster...."

He again grabbed her hair making her yelp in pain, and screamed at her face, he was fuming in anger, his breath was fast, his chest was heaving up and down due to rage and his few men were targeting their gun at Jungkook and other men at my father who was already in so much pain, and snarled "Yes, I am a monster and you are marring this monster right now. So like a pretty doll except this marriage or see them to die in front of your eyes......and don't worry I will send flower to their useless stone grave.

Now choice is yours......"

The priest asked me again after all this drama as I said at last "I d-do...."expect him as my lawfully wedded husband and this marriage whereas my father was yelling crying in pain not to destroy my life, but now it was too late, I married to this ruthless monster who know nothing except destroying and now I don't where is my life going?

My thoughts were interrupted when he grabbed me by my waist tightly with his other hand and pulled me in aggressive kissing, I was kept sobbing, trying myself free from him, kept pushing him away by his chest as he pulled my hair in a painful grip, taking this opportunity he entered his tongue in my mouth and devouring it manically.

He looked at me and smirked; "Now it is time for the real game...." Y/n looked at him horrified.

----------------------------------------------------------------

T.B.C.

I know this chapter is small but my exam is on 20 dec, next update will be little date, thank you

Don't forget to vote and leave comments, thank you.