chapter 37

Enjoy guys !

Enjoy guys !

--------------------

|Taehyung |

Standing in the middle of the space, I looked at his surrounding, as the wind picked up, viciously ruining my arrangement for my love. I prepared everything on my own , solely intended to surprise my wife but may be god had different plan, that's why he destroyed everything even before it get started.

I glanced at my watch once more with numb eyes and a downcast expression. I stood there in the for almost 5 hours in the middle with wearing suit – pant, like an idiot.

Then a blinding light illuminated in the pitch dark, taking my attention as I noticed it's one of my car, my heart pecked, as the door of the car opened and the woman stepped out.

She was dressed in a crimson dress that reached her knees; her hair was perfectly curled as it grew to its shortest length; her face shone in the sun as the wind picked up pace and slapped me hard. Her outfit had a tight embrace around her waist and made her seem stunning.

"Is she dressed like this especially for me?"- My mind asked.

I didn't even notice as I moved towards her and approached, as I stared into her eyes "You come?"- It come out as question, I felt like after some point she will not come, my heart warmed up, as I touched her only wanted to know 'Is she even real or is my imagination.'

"I'm sorry, I am late. It's because of that worse traffic."- She spoke, but it's didn't even matter, she came late or early, she came that's the matter.

A smile danced on my lips, and then it's come to my mind, I looked at my preparation but it's already ruined because of this aggressive wind, The weather appeared to grow more and more enraged by the second.

But she filled my heart with warmness, "It was beautiful, you even brought my favorite flower." She said, as her eyes roam around the place, curtains were flown here and there; flowers which was decorated still now were on the ground, even lights were started dimmed.

In an effort to hide my embarrassment, I pinched the back of my neck and said, "But now it's all gone."- I said with a disappointed tone in my voice.

Suddenly a deafening thunder grown above the sky and started to rain heavily, the downpour drenched us completely, as I hold her wrist and we ran inside.

I was cursing myself in my head, since I choose this day, I should have arranged the whole preparation under some strong roof why the hell I wanted to do under the sky, god had betrayed me, he ruined my whole plan. It's my plan to arrange a date far from the city and now I was regretted my overhyped decision.

I looked at her, as her dress was soaked completely and it hugging her curve like a leech, there was few water drops on her milky skin which igniting the fire within me, I couldn't help but cast my gaze over her body.