Chapter 44 . 1

Author's Pov:

The car came to a stop close to the cemetery. Taehyung got out and opened the door on the opposite side. Y/n was still seated in her seat, without moving even an inch, but Taehyung could feel her trembling and see her shivering.

He called her out softly, "Y/n..let's go." She looked at him timidly , she regarded him hesitantly, her eyes red. Ever since she discovered the truth about her suicide, she had been unable to stop weeping. She had been told that her body had been discovered by an unidentified person who just so happened to be in the area as part of his government work and was surveying the forest.

She shook her head, didn't have the courage to see her, Taehyung unlock the safety belt of the car and held her hand, help her to come out.

She can see there were few people standing a little far, they walked few steps as he stopped his track so was Y/n, the her eyes fell on a name '...Neum...' which was engraved on the stone, with no surname.

She sat next to her and asked everyone to stay away for a short while as her eyes started to well up with tears. She bit her lips in between her teeth to prevent loud crying from erupting.

As he watched her sob over the loss of her best friend from a distance, Taehyung began to feel guilty; after all, he knew in his heart what he had done.

Taehyung sighed leaning back on his arm chair, it's been few months things were really hectic, and he couldn't even focus in his work since all his energy-time –focus was at home, with her.

Namjoon looked at him, seeing him so much stressed he also felt bad, he wanted to tell him from long day but still hesitating.

"Say whatever you wanna say." Taehyung pointed out, hearing him Namjoon's eyes widened and he grinned a little because the man has a strong feeling of authority.

"Yestarday again he came.."- That's all Namjoon spoke.

Taehyung turned his face at him, a frown visible on his face "I have already told you numerous time don't let him enter in my territory, isn't clear."

Namjoon also responded, "And no matter how many times you and I warned him, he won't going to give up after all he is the father."

"And Y/n is my wife; he had no relation with my wife, on the top of Y/n also never ever asked about her father not even once." Taehyung tried to defend himself.

Namjoon sighed, didn't know what should he say anymore. Suddenly there was a huge fight emerging from the downstairs, Furiously Taehyung got up from his seat and walked out outside only to see Mr. Min-Sik fighting with his men.

"Taehyung !"- His men hold him tightly, didn't let him to near their boss. As Mr. Min-Sik looked at him with hope in his eyes, "Please, let me see my daughter only once, I promise I'll never bother you ever again, please."

As Taehyung turned his feet and next Mr. Min-Sik screamed "You know the half truth, Taehyung. You don't even know the reality what happened at that day, Please let me at least once."

--------------------

I know it's too small, but next part shouldn't be with this same page, that's why I am updating this small chapter.