Chapter 25

Enjoy guys!

Enjoy guys!

This chapter is contan triggering sexual abuse, please refarin yourself if you are under age or didn't like to read.🔞

-----------------------------

Neum was staring at the entrance and was filled with a variety of emotions at the time, including rage, pitiful, hurt, and betrayal. Once more, she shed a tear as she continued to look around the tiny house. Despite its size, it was furnished with everything she needed.

In their own world, old memories of them laughing aloud while not caring about anything else surface. How her parents loved her, her little brother and sister also used to love her. Despite their poverty, they were happy and seemed to enjoy their childhood. However, everything then abruptly changed.

They abducted her, sexually assaulted her, her case went to court, some people held her responsible, others felt sorry for her, and others lamented the fact that her family had abandoned her. This is how her small, lovely life was ruined, but Y/n was there for her in every circumstance. Things started to get back to normal, though it might not have been the case if she wasn't carrying one of their children. Her tiny hope was also dashed.

She made an effort, but she fell short. She was alone in the world and mentally exhausted.

Neum climbed to the top of the chair and secured the rope around her neck, as her eyes kept wishing she will be here, but no she was not, She smiled, a sad smile formed over her lips as she expected this somehow in her heart, her own parents abandoned her, left her then why the hell she was expected from her, after all they were just best friends, as she whispered, "At the end you also abandoned me, Y/n ."

With that she pushed the chair with her feet.

On the other hand

Taehyung hovered over her, pressing his body against her while his weight was crashing her. He was far too strong for her. Y/n kept trying to push, but he had already left.

His appearance now seemed monstrous, and her eyes flashed with rage and disgust. Y/n tried to push him, "GET OFF OF ME Taehyung, I fucking warning you." – warned him, screaming at him.

His face slowly turned towards her, which was now covered in blood, and he gave a grotesquely ghastly smile as his dark eyes met hers. "Get off of you. No, I'm going to rip you apart tonight." Hearing her threat, her stomach churned with resentment and fear, but she knew it wasn't just a threat today.

After that, he tears her shirt off, exposing her upper body to his hungry eyes. She trembled in fear as hot tears streamed down her face as he brutally grabbed her wrists and tied them to the headboard with her shirt. Despite being afraid, she continued to fight.