Chapter 60.2

Update guys !!

--------------

Y/n was silent, she didn't say any. He looked at her with confused eyes, "Who have done this out of now where? You know how mush discomfort I am feeling. You ripped my panty and I'm wearing nothing under this dress. It's too uncomfortable Tae."- A tiny frown was perched between her eyebrows, she looked really annoyed.

Taehyung chucked softly, "Okay, let's make quick call then."- He spoke.

"For what?"

"For your panty."

Before they can have another conversation they had heard a scream.

Their head turned towards the scream, "Oh mu god!! M I really seeing something or this is a real?"- One of them screamed, She walked close to her and pinched her slightly, "Aahh.."

"Holy mother of God, this is real, Dea! She is real...." One of them again screamed, Y/n couldn't understand anything, she stood up, and confusion was all over her face. Ara embraced her tightly, "You are so mean, Y/n. I never thought you can be this selfish."

Whereas Taehyung was stood there, he didn't calculate this part. He had always been made plan, he always few steps ahead. How can he never think about this situation?

"Not I say we, we are all really mad with you Y/n. How can you do this to us? This was never accepted from you. You literally forget us, Y/n." – Dea stated, her eyes were getting numb.

Y/n just stood there dumbfound, nothing was getting into her brain, "You have any idea how much we are got scared when we have heard that you've kidnapped."

His whole expression got changed, His muscle tensed, he can see how color of Y/n' s face changed, when she heard of the kidnapping.

"I think we should..."- Before Taehyung can finish his sentence Ara interrupted "We even went to your house, but no one opened the door and even when the guard of your house opened it, he shut the door over our face. Where are you till now? How can you never contact us? Did we really never matter to us?"

Her face lost its color, What are they saying, Kidnapping, and missing. What are they and most importantly are they important in her life? If so how can no one ever mentioned about them like they are not even exist?