Chapter 59

Update guys, 

why you guys are so calm, I almost forget I even exit here.

---------------

 She struggled to open her heavy eyelids, and witness the familiar sight of her bedroom ceiling. Confusion danced in her mind as she tried to remember the previous night. She looked surrounding and realized she was still on her bed under the warm blanket.

The clock on the bedside table took her attention, and it was 1 p.m. Her eyes widened in disbelief as the realization hit her like a sudden jolt. How could she have slept for so long? Or why tae didn't wake her up?

Before she strained her brain more, the door opened entering Teahyung, with tray in his hands, it was with different kind of fruits, and nuts. His lips curved into a bright smile, as he hurriedly went inside.

Placing the tray on table he pulled her into his warm embrace, the weight of worry seemed to lift from his shoulders, hugged her tightly, 'You have any idea how long I have waited for you to wake up, who sleeps this long?"- he scolded me, as his eyes welled up with fresh tears.

She looked at him confused eyes, "Did something happen?"- She inquired, her voice soft and slightly hoarse for sleeping this long, having no idea what had happened within 12 hours, she was oblivious of everything.

Taehyung gave a deep sigh, "You had bad fever yesterday night."- He lied, "Your fever went almost 39 C, and...."- He paused, his thumb gently brushing a strand of hair from her face before cupping her cheek, ".....You have scared me to death, Y/n...."

He leaned forward, his eyes filled with concern and his heart weighed down by an unspoken fear as he pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Please never do this again, please," he whispered, his plea held vulnerability, a rawness that exposed the fear of losing her, a fear that had gripped his soul and refused to let go.

Y/n wrapped her feeble arms around her shoulder and leaned on him more, "I'm not leaving, not leaving you Tae..."- she whispered to him more likely to convince him that she'll be always with him.