Chapter 40

Guys enjoy the new update

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Guys enjoy the new update

--------------------------------

| Taehyung |

It flashed,

Her features, her charming smile, and her expression as I tease her flashed before my eyes, making me feel like I was playing a role as a teenager who was madly in love with his wife. It was so fucking tempting.

And then my mood fall when her eyes reluctantly looked at me, how she despised my touch and always wanted to get away from me, I promised her, I'll never gonna leave her side but how can I when she don't want me to get close to her heart.

My mental state was chaotic, and I was too. She seemed to have taken over my mind and body; I was unable to concentrate on any job, and I was unable to think clearly. I slumped back into my armchair, restless.

My room's power abruptly went out, and a high-pitched scream reverberated throughout the mansion. My heart leaped, and I jumped out of my chair, "Y/n?"

I hurriedly went to our room, Fuck! When I pulled open the door to our room, all that greeted me was complete darkness, thinking that if anything happened to her, I couldn't forgive myself.

"Y/n.." My voice trembled, as did my feet, and an unidentified terror crept into my heart. Suddenly, a dull red light came on, changing the entire atmosphere of the room. My eyebrows furrowed, my movements became methodical, and my eyes rested on a figure who was hiding behind the curtain.

It didn't took me a second to know who was the person, as I hurriedly went there and flung the curtain roughly, as my eyes fell on a woman who was none other than my wife, my pretty little wife.

She was dressed in a sleek black gown with a plunging neckline that provided a fantastic glimpse of her cleavage. As my eyes uncomfortably dart from head to toe, I became fixated on her clothing since she appeared to be a sizzling model. Her lips were painted crimson, and the gown precisely defined every curve in her body as her hair blew in the breeze.

I was momentarily perplexed by her appearance as she walked towards me, grasped my hand, and brought me to the table. As I called her name once more ,"Y/n?"

She placed her slender finger on my lips, shutting me completely, "I wanted to make this night special for us.."- She stated.

She poured the red wine for us and smiling I took a sip of the wine and glanced at her , she was fidgeting her finger, I can say she was nervous by her eyes, it spoke which her lips didn't express, with a little smile she also taste her red wine.

I gave my head a gentle shake, didn't want to divert from my path, as I voice, "If is this way, you think you will manage to get away from the situation then I'm out Y/n, I already cleared myself, I want your words, your confession, except that the nothing is mattered to me."