chapter 34

Enjoy the small and rough update

------------------

| Y/n |

There was a huge library inside this mansion; I went inside, sat on a chair, whereas I put my both legs on the table, sitting comfortably.

I got the book that I wanted to read for so long, I turned the page of the book and ate some chips, and suddenly the door of the room wide open making me jump from my sit.

I looked at her, it's Pisckin. She may be merely 15 years old and she was here always with me, like a leech. May be she got order to look after me, at first it really annoyed me and then I thought 'why the hell I will burst my anger on some innocent people, after all they are did anything wrong towards me.'

My eyes fell on her horrified expression, she was breathing profusely. I immediately stood from my sit sensing something may be occurred.

She ran towards me and cried hard, "Sh-shot, they ki-killed."- she complete her sentence with so much difficulty, sobs left from her mouth, my eyes went wide and goosebump formed at the helm of my neck.

I exited the library, running inside the hall only to see Namjoon talking to some doctors, his whole shirt was covered with blood, there was a small cut over his forehead.

His eyes fell on me and then he diverted his gaze towards them and engaged into conversations.

I walked near him, didn't understand a bit what happened all of a sudden, "Hyung..'- he stopped , his back facing me. "What happ...?"- I didn't even complete my sentence he left the place entered into lift.

"Boss had gotten shot; he had serious injury on his head. Right now in ICU doctors are operating him."- Amanda's voice fell on my ear, I turned to face her. Even if I didn't like her a bit after those conversations but now it's not the time for that.