Chapter 20

New update guys, but believe me I was sick, but now it;s much better

New update guys, but believe me I was sick, but now it;s much better. and I will try to make it up for you guys,

thank you for your patience

---------------------------------------

A/n poV: 

A devilish smirk danced across his lips as he sat on a large couch with his legs spread and both hands resting on them as he tilted slightly in front, his dark gaze fixed at the front screen and a devilish smirk danced on his lips witnessing the girl who pretended to be his obedient wife was trespassing his personal cabin.

How she went through all of his drawers of cabins, how she searched every nook and cranny of that room. of that room, He can see she was scared, again and again her hands went to her hair try to detangle it, since it was her habit whenever she felt fear she do this, Taehyung noticed every single things about her, he can calculate even her breathing.

He was impressed of her attitude, impressed of her fearlessness, because no man would dare challenge him, and girls would often prostrate themselves in front of him just to catch his attention, but here was she, different, in fact totally different from other, fearless, daring and at the same time manipulative. This site of her impressed him but....

A rage irrupted inside his heart without his knowledge at the corner of his heart, but he also knew from the start that she was just playing her part to manipulate this situation in her favour, but this site of her being fucking manipulative bitch didn't make nice impression on him, in fact it left a deep scar on his heart.

When he first brought her inside this mansion, Taehyung was already aware that she was in his personal room. In fact, he kept an eye on her every move via the chip he had secretly implanted into her body without of her knowledge when he first time brought her inside this mansion. There was a bitterness started to evolve inside his heart for her, why? He also didn't know.

He started to feel something foreign when her eyes looked at him with so much adoration, when her pink lips curved into smile whenever his face appeared in front her, whenever he touched her there was some kind of spark burst inside him, but he know now, everything was fake. She was playing so was he, So why the hell he was feeling betrayed, wasn't he also playing with her to get his work done.

Too fucked up to even think about anything, as he got up from his couch before leaving the room. What kind of emotion he was experiencing considering how well he knew he was incapable of feeling anything. He had no heart, he was cruel, ruthless, people called him a machine, a walking killing machine who knew only to shed blood, who know how to manipulate the situation, who knew how to peel off skin of someone without leaving any trace.

But what happen when the ruthless mafia started to fall for his own trap with a not so innocent girl, things will eventually fall apart, more broken pieces were left behind.