Chapter 62

Y/n never understood why or when, but she was incredibly protective about Eun. She never saw her differently; the love she had for Eun was never forced. In fact, she didn't have to force it. It came automatically.

She always felt a special bond with this tiny one, as if their souls were intertwined from the start even though Y/n did not remember her correctly. Eun's presence was like a gentle breeze, soothing and reassuring. Y/n's heart swelled with affection, knowing that no matter what, Eun held a cherished place within it.

With a soft smile, Y/n gazed at Eun's peaceful face as she lay sleeping. The sight filled her with a sense of contentment and warmth. Eventually, feeling the gentle pull of slumber, Y/n settled down beside Eun, and after sometime she also fall asleep.

Taehyung stood silently at the doorway, his heart swelling with tenderness as he observed Y/n peacefully asleep, her hand still securely wrapped around the tiny form of Eun, even in sleep Y/n wouldn't leave her.

"You love my daughter, don't you?" The voice sliced through the silence, catching Taehyung off guard. He turned slowly, his calm demeanor shifting to one of bitterness as he laid eyes on Mr. Min-Suk standing before him.

"My daughter' yea, that's the fucking truth his daughter, I fucking live his daughter.'- His brain screamed at him.

With a deep sigh, Taehyung chose to ignore Mr. Min-Suk and silently walked away. He had no desire to engage in any confrontation, especially not while Y/n was at home.

"You love her, Taehyung." This time, Mr. Min-Suk's voice carried a sharper tone, louder and more insistent. "You've fallen in love with my daughter."

Suddenly, he was pushed against the wall, a sharp pain shooting through his back. Despite the discomfort, Mr. Min-Suk's smile remained as he looked into Taehyung's eyes and whispered, "You. fall. In. love. With. My. daughter."

His hand tightened around Taehyung's neck, applying enough pressure to convey his seriousness without cutting off his breathing entirely. He thrust his face close, his words dripping with anger and menace.

"Shut your damn mouth. You're breathing under my roof, so don't test my patience. I'm warning you, my patience is hanging by a thread. Just don't push me any further." His voice was heavy with fury, his eyes blazing with intensity.

But Mr. Min-Suk didn't flinch from his stance, his grip firm on Taehyung's neck. "Just accept it," he continued, his voice unwavering.

"You've fallen in love with my daughter. I've seen it in your eyes. I've seen how they light up when she's near, how a serene smile graces your face when she smiles. The vengeance you held in your heart for me and my daughter, it's gone. You're in love, my boy. You're in love with your own enemy." His words hung heavily in the air, a stark realization crashing over Taehyung.

'My daughter' he emphasize this words way more than he should.

It's true, he's in love. He fall in love with her way before than he knew.

May be the first time when he saw her under the dim light?

Or

May be when she cursed at him.

Or

May be when she kissed him.

He fucking didn't know and he doesn't give a shit.

He didn't know but the realization that he fall in love with the enemy and he was fucking hearing from his enemy. It's fucking poison to swallow.

He, Mr. Min-Suk, the very man who topped his list of enemies, stood before him, mocking him under his own roof. And all Taehyung could do was listening to his bullshits, knowing deep down that they held a painful truth: he had indeed fallen in love with his enemy's daughter.

Taehyung turned abruptly and dashed out from the room, the weight of Mr. Min-Suk's words heavy on his heart. He needed space to process the tumultuous emotions swirling inside him.

Taehyung instantly sat on his car and fled and stopped in front of mansion of his friend, Namjoon. He hurriedly went at his door and started to ring the bell relentlessly.

Meanwhile

Namjoon lifted one leg up and started pounding into her with all his might. His hands reached up her perked breast and squeezed them roughly, "AAhhh...please go..go slow now."- Claire whispered, whimpered in pain as he was going on for the past an hour and she was just tired yet there no sign of stopping.

Her vision went blur as his thrust went rougher than ever, he was at the verge of release and the door bell rang, he groaned in annoyance yet he continued to hammer inside her.

"There... is someone..." She spoke with so much difficulty, trying to gather his attention, but he had gone. Namjoon leaned over and took her lips into a hungry kiss, muffling her words.

The bed jerked back and forth with his frantic thrusts but all his attention broke the moment his phone rang, his movements stop this time, as he looked at the caller id and cursed loudly, "Fucking cock-blocker!"

With that he remove himself and receive his call, "Open the fucking door or do you want me to break it?"- He heard him screaming from the other side of call.

"Get some sleep and now not need to come downstairs, okay?"- He asked Claire before leaving the room without caring what she wanted to say?

Claire sighed a deep sigh at least she can rest for now. She hope Taehyung stayed for few hours.

As the door opened a rough hand connect onto his face, as Namjoon staggered and looked at him shock, "What the fuck man!"- He screamed at him.

"I am just frustrated and my mind was screaming for blood... Fuck! I wish I can kill that fucking Min-Suk, my hands are so fucking aching for that." Taehyung cursed himself and slammed onto the couch.

And there Namjoon stood, dumbfounded, looking at him. He winced slightly; this idiot really punched him hard.

"You came here for this?"- He annoyed asked him, and this time Taehyung looked at him, his hair was mess, he wore nothing except his boxer. No one needed to tell what was he doing till now and what was the reason for his annoyance.

But for Taehyung, he didn't care.

"Give me some idea so that I can get rid of that unwanted guest from my home. He's getting on my nerves really bad. Today, he said I'm falling in love with his daughter, his enemy!" Taehyung exclaimed, frustration evident in his voice.

He looked at Namjoon, disbelief written all over his face. "Can you fucking believe it? He was under my roof, mocking me to my face, saying I was in love with his daughter. Fucking bastard."

"So, isn't true? Why are you behaving like you don't and about get rid off him, No, you can't. She is the father of Y/n...father...Taehyung her father..."- Namjoon respond nonchalantly, pressing the word, 'father'

"He didn't have it say on my face, you fucking asshole and why are you even taking his side only because I have interrupted your meal."- He teased him.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "If you're done with your sulking then leave now I have other works too."

Taehyung gave him a lazy look, "Sexmanic!"

With that, he got off from the couch and walked towards the door, looking at him over his shoulder. "She is your wife, Joon. Treat her like your wife, not some whore," he said sternly.

..............

What are you looking at? Just press the star bottom

Byeeeeee