Chapter 44. 2

New Update, Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Family means everything to me, though we had little we were still really happy.

I worked in a law farm working for almost 5 years, I had never betrayed my consciousness, I had never support any wrongs in my profession and this was my proud and may be this was reason too for my no promotion. We need connection, money to reach higher.

My wife Lia also worked in a school, she loved to teach children but she needed to leave that job since she had difficulty with her pregnancy, doctor suggested her proper bed rest, we welcomed our little daughter Y/n into this world.

Our happiness reached to sky, though there was still financial problem but we were happy with our small beautiful family.

One night I was at my home doing some work on my laptop, the door bell ranged, "I'll see."- saying Lia opened the door, there was a middle aged man along with wife came at our doorstep.

They were crying badly, they wanted me to accept the case of their daughter. The 15 years old child was raped and murdered by 25 years old boy, and the worst part was he was the son of a famous businessman.

They were crying-begging me to accept the case since no one wanted to accept the case, even if someone wanted to stand against them it'll be doomed since they can't pay large sum to them.

I accepted the case and after fighting for almost 8 months we have won the case, I managed to send him behind the bar for 25 years jail since his son was accused of rape and killing a 15 years old girl.

His father walked near me and his jaw tight and whispered, "You have to face the consequences Mr. Min-Suk and you haven't done good to my son, we'll soon meet, be ready."- he threatened.

It's not something new, people always does this kind of stuff after losing, I have faced this kind of nonsense behavior for almost 5-6 years.