Chapter 28

Short update sorry, for a few days my laptop can't be with me since it has some problems, so next update will be late, I hope you understand

Plaese guys follow my account.

--------------------------

| Y/n |

I am weak

So fucking weak

I believed that I could defend myself because I am strong, but how wrong I was. I wasn't strong at all.

I allow him to be so close to me that he is free to wander through my mind without my knowledge. I allowed him to use me by letting him touch me. I created a path for him to find me, play with me, and see where it took me.

I was destroyed; I was being tarnished by the man I had once considered to be my husband and my love. To be sexually assaulted by your own husband is ironic beyond belief. To remind myself of how weak, foolish, and stupid I was, I wanted to scream at myself, slap myself repeatedly, and generally berate myself.

My eyes showed utter helplessness as I screamed for mercy while writing in agony and gasping for air. He didn't show the slightest sign of compassion, though.

Slaps all over the place, humiliation, stupidity, abuse, and now brutally raped. Wow, my pettiness has reached a new height. In a million years, I would have never imagined myself in this circumstance. With my lifeless eyes fixed on the ceiling, I felt as though I had died.

I could feel a large bandage covering the back of my head and my head was throbbing with pain. I couldn't feel my lower body because it was numb, but I knew there was an IV attached to my body because my entire body was in excruciating pain.

Soon after hearing a faint sound of walking, the door to my room burst open, allowing the man I had vowed never to see again in this life to enter. He had the audacity to reveal his repulsive face.

------

His weak frame, messy hair, and dark circles under his eyes revealed that all he had been doing in these days was waiting for her to wake up. He only realized how stressed he had been in these days when she hadn't opened her eyes, when even the doctor had begun to worry that she might have a problem, and when his heart was racing.

She finally opened her eyes, and he approached her while feeling heavy in heart. Her eyes were fixed on the ceiling, and for once, she didn't blinked them. Instead, they appeared emotionless and dead.

Seeing her in this way made him cry again; he had not anticipated feeling this way when she opened her eyes. A new tear was shed as he knelt by her bed, calling her name, "Y/n," while softly stroking her hair. However, it seemed as though she didn't hear him because she didn't seem to hear him.

He doesn't know what to say, "Are you feeling any kind of pain.." - he waited for a while to hear her voice but she didn't say a word, "Please talk to me Y/n aa..." as he was dying to hear her voice, he was drowning in his guilt, and he was ashamed of himself.

Suddenly Y/n ripped her cannula from her arm, Blood spilled out like water when Y/n suddenly tore her cannula from her arm, but she didn't care. She got out of bed despite her weak legs shaking violently and her lack of energy. However, at that precise moment, neither pain nor weakness entered her mind; instead, she was completely blank.

His eyes went wide seeing her action, he tried to stop her, "Y/n what are you doing? You will hurt yourself more..." – he sound concerned but before he can do or say anything, she made her way towards him and stabbed him with the same syringe, but before she can do Taehyung hold her hand in midair and threw the syringe , he didn't even put enough strength since she was too weak too even stand.

Y/n screamed out loud, tried to launch punches on his face, she did everything pinching, kicking, slapping, he hugged her tightly whereas she kept trying to get out of his grips, he knew she was weak, he didn't want to harm her any way, but at the same time she needed to calm down, she put every entire strength on him, "Shh....shhh.. calm down Y/n....."- he completely restrained her movement,

"I am sorry, sorry..."- he apologized to her, but it didn't even reach her ears, she pulled his hair roughly, bit hard on his shoulder it even drew blood, but he didn't give any attention to it.

"Calm down Y/n, calm down... you will hurt yourself....calm down...."- but nothing seemed to work at that moment, she continued to scream out loud since this was the only thing she can do, trying to get out of his grips.

With all of her remaining strength, she pushed him hard, causing a big mess as blood poured from her arms and soaked their clothes. "Stop it, Y/n. Stop this."  She shook her head, vowing to kill him herself. "Get off of me, I hate you, I fucking hateyou ," She pushed him flimsily, but it had no effect.

She struggled to open her eyes as she fought him the entire time. "Shh, shh... You're okay; I won't do you any harm. Please..." Instead of being angry, he was calm, appeared depressed, and expressed concern for her as he stared at her. "Relax, relax..." He tried to calm her down by rubbing her back in a comforting manner, "Shh..shh."- his voice was mare whisper.

Eventually, Y/strength began to wane. She was unable to breathe, her vision became foggy, and her body began to wriggle. Her legs were unable to support her weight any longer. As she began to lose consciousness once more and her eyes began to drop, Taehyung caught her safely in his arm. His heart broke seeing her in this state, "Sshhh...I'm really sorry." and he grabbed her face with both hands, pulling her into his chest, holding her tightly. Eventually, black dots started to appear in her vision, and she passed out completely.

Dr. again treated her wound, and attached an another IV, she looked at her with pity in her eyes, Taehyung was standing beside her, waiting for her to say farther, "How was her behavior after waking up for the first time? Is she cried or screamed or try to harm herself ?"- she enquired, she needed to know what was the symptom after this trauma,

Taehyung breathed loud, "No, she didn't. At first she was staring at one spot without blinking once then suddenly she got up from bed and tried to attack me..."

"Ohhh..... it is quite opposite for most of the rape patient, things will not be good if she didn't cry, put everything within her, she needed to let out all those... and right now it will be better if you make distance from her, may be it will help her in healing..."- Dr. prescribed some more medicine like painkiller and sleeping pill before leaving her with Taehyung.

A week had passed since the incident, and during that time Taehyung had not appeared to her. What was strange was that she had not displayed any tantrums.

Y/n appeared to be acting quite normally from the outside until the instant she tried to attack him after regaining her senses for the first time. Yes, she didn't interact with anyone, ate her food without complaining, and took her medication. As a result, no one can accuse her of being the brutally raped a few days ago.

----------------------

Let me help to reach 1k followers, guys.

My exam is also at 29, So definitely next update will be late 😊😊

Fighting !!

Votes target is 200 and do commets.