Part 39 (M)

"The poor boy!"
"Does this mean his sports career is finished?"
"I hope he is able to stand at least let alone pursue sports."
"Is he going to spend the rest of his life in wheelchairs?"
"This must be the karma of being gay"

All these fake concerns and taunts started to ring out loud. He shut his ears with both his palms but still the cacophony didn't stop. He started crying out loud. It was then when he felt himself in a warm embrace with soothing scent calming down his nerves. Looking up he found his loving husband whose face was covered with distress due to the pain the shorter male was suffering from. His husband kissed his temple several times which lastly calmed him.

"Baby, you don't need to say anything now. We will go back to the hotel now. You can think about Jackson's proposal later on. And I'm so sorry baby to drop this out of nowhere. I thought you will get anxious but see, I still made you feel the anxiety and pain that I was scared of."

"No Namjoon, thank you for bringing me here. I want this. I want this treatment. I want to stand on my feet again without any support. I want to prove to myself that I'm a brave person. I will keep fighting." Namjoon was now happier than Jungkook himself was.

"Okay, so we shall start tomorrow. First we will start with some tests and exercises. Then, after a week you will be examined again for feasibility of the surgery that we are planning on to perform. Till the surgery is finalised, you will be staying in the hotel itself but once the surgery date is fixed, you will have to shift to the special ward."

"But my parents are not aware of this. I should make a call. Also, I need to inform to my school for the additional leave plan." "You just relax baby, just concentrate on yourself now. Everything has already been taken care of." Namjoon assured him with a wide smile.

The ride back to their hotel suite was silent but Jungkook felt some kind of peace in the company of the elder. This man was making him fall for him deeper and deeper with every passing second. He cannot believe his life now that had the most caring person in it.

They had a romantic date night on the beach followed by a delicious dinner. Namjoon helped Jungkook wash up and laid him on the bed next to himself in a position that Jungkook was back facing him. The elder placed his giant hand on the younger's slim waist to pull him closer and wished him good night kissing his head. But Jungkook was ready for the next step. He didn't want Namjoon to feel devoid of anything.

He took the giant right hand of his husband in his smaller one and placed it right above his heart to make him aware of his fast beating heart. Namjoon's sleepiness was thrown out of the window by this. He wanted to stop the younger but felt like his partner was actually ready for it. So he decided to just go with the flow and take the responsibility in his own hands.

Namjoon slowly started kissing Jungkook on his exposed neck making the younger moan softly. Then he turned him back and captured the enticing lips into a deep passionate kiss with full involvement of his tongue. He could taste the tint of mint toothpaste in his husband's sweet and warm cavern. Pulling out he started kissing the younger's collarbones by shifting his oversized t-shirt a bit. His hand travelled down Jungkook's bare waist under his t-shirt. Junkook had his eyes closed and was on cloud nine by the love he was receiving.

Namjoon slowly pulled over the t-shirt which was the boundary between his mouth and his husband's ethereal body. Jungkook wanted to hide himself from the embarrassment of getting half-naked in front of his husband, so he just kept his eyes closed but his lips were parted showing off the cute bunny teeth that his husband was so fond of. He felt lips on his chest area that was being bitten softly and sucked. Slowly, the stimulation of over sensitivity took place when he felt a warm tongue on his left nipple. He  moaned loudly which was just making his husband more drawn towards him.

Namjoon looked at his husband's face and caressed the reddened cheeks and asked, "Do you still want it? Or shall we stop. I don't want you to feel pressured, love." Jungkook looked into the man's eyes with shyness and replied, "I do want it Namjoon." That was all the consent Namjoon needed to leash out the beast inside himself.

In blink of an eye, both were naked on the bed with clothes thrown at the floor of the room. Namjoon's giant body was hovering over Jungkook's small one. The foreplay took place one more time making Jungkook cum. Then Namjoon gave a hand job to him to release the younger. He was exhausted. He didn't know much about love making but for sure he knew that he needed to pleasure his husband. So, he said, "Now I'll help you." and tried to get up to give a blowjob to his husband but ended up falling down on the bed due to his wobbly legs. Namjoon just caught him to prevent his fragile husband from getting hurt. "You don't need to baby. This is your first time. I'll make sure you feel good. That will only make me feel satisfied." Jungkook's eyes gave up to hold back tears out of pleasure and happiness for how considerate his husband is.

Namjoon got up and went to the bathroom from where he returned with a bottle and a small packet. Jungkook was too exhausted to ask. He saw the elder taking out some liquid substance from the bottle in his hand and applied on his entrance. He shivered at the cold feeling and held the elder's shoulders tightly for comfort.

"Are you still okay with everything baby? Because if I cross the limit now, there's no backing out." "I don't want you to follow any limit, Namjoon." Namjoon kissed him lovingly one again on lips and tore the packet he brought which had a condom in it. Namjoon has never been with anyone this close except for Seokjin. So, he knew he was clean but still didn't want to go raw inside the younger as it was his first time.

Putting the condom in right place, he slowly pushed himself into Jungkook who cried out of pain initially. "I'm sorry baby, it will hurt the first few times. But I promise to make you feel good. Just trust me baby." Trust was the strongest word in a relationship to the younger who just melted in the elder's touch.

After Jungkook was done adjusting, Namjoon moved very slowly and gently inside his husband  making him see stars in his eyes out of pleasure. He was very careful not to hurt the fragile boy but maybe a little damage would already be done by now. He cursed himself in his head but right now he needs to focus on the boy under him.

Jungkook just closed his eyes and breathed heavily holding his husband's shoulders tightly. After few minutes, Namjoon came inside the younger but his business was contained in the condom itself. He pulled out of the younger's most intimate part and rushed to the bathroom to clean himself and came out with two towels- one wet with warm water and a dry one. He cleaned his husband's body with the wet towel and dried him with the dry one. Then he put on a boxer and a pair of shorts and put a boxer on the younger. Seeing the shivering and trembling of Jungkook's body, he took out a hoodie of his own and put it on the trembling boy.

A blanket was pulled over covering both of them. "Thank you so much for agreeing to marry me baby. I feel complete with you. I apologise for the pain I caused." "Don't apologise Namjoon. I'm happy to make you feel good. Next time, please don't ask. I am giving you the consent for eternity." Jungkook said in a sleepy and exhausted voice that made Namjoon overflown with delight. "Sleep tight baby. Tomorrow is a big day."

————————————————————————————

I will be ending this story here. However, I'm planning to write an epilogue too which will be published very soon.