Part 3

What will happen to our child when we will not be there? Who will take care of our child in our absence?

These are the thoughts every parent have when it comes to their children. They want to make sure their kids are always happy and healthy in every circumstances. Jungkook's parents were no different. Jungkook became very weak physically after the accident he was in fourteen years ago. Although with hundreds of physiotherapy sessions he was able to walk, but he was restricted from running or jogging or even standing for a long time for that matter. There were a lot of surgeries performed on the 17 years old boy which left him very fragile. With time he encountered several health issues. His food habits were disturbed, merely few spoons of rice would fill his tummy. He had to take a lot of vitamins and minerals via medication due to this reason.

Jungkook's mother Jeon Yuri took care of his medication timings and food but she was getting older making her more worried about the future of her dear son. Jungkook was a kind, honest, well-mannered, charming extrovert but the cruel events of life turned him to a cold introvert. In spite of all this, the kindness and honesty were still a part of the grown up Jungkook.

Jeon Junghoon, Jungkook's father approached several doctors and the medical experts but everyone gave the same answer. Jungkook's condition will improve if he gains his mental strength to fight back. It will be a lie to say he didn't try. The poor boy tried his best to stay put even in worst situations but the pain he endured after losing his dream of becoming a swimmer left his heart shattered into pieces.

Yuri and Junghoon never pressured their son for anything. At the same time they wanted to make sure he has someone to care for. They were aware of their son's sexuality since he was a 14 and they supported him without any judgment. But it was really difficult to find a perfect suitor for their son due to his health condition. After all, our society is not educated enough to accept gay people let alone a gay person with weak health.

Yuri's friend's cousin was Park Jimin. Yoongi and Jimin had no children of their own. They adopted a cute poodle named Holly. But both of them were really close to Namjoon. Jimin being a parent figure to Namjoon took the responsibility to find a perfect life partner while his husband was still struggling to heal Namjoon from the past events that happened five years ago. He had promised his late sister and brother in law (Namjoon's parents) to take care of Namjoon on
their deathtbed.