Part 30

Reaching the front gate of the school, Jungkook spotted a tall man in a light blue jumper and black corduroy facing backward. No doubt it was Namjoon. He walked to him and addressed, "Namjoon?" The tall man turned back with a dimple smile. "So it's your daily schedule to wait for your father till 5?" "Yes, it remains the same almost everyday. My father's office ends at around 4:30 too and it takes somewhat 30 minutes to drive here." Jungkook replied with curving his lips upwards.

Namjoon's eyes were satisfied to see the handsome man in front of him. With a little courage he asked, "Will it be okay if I drop you home today? Your father can straight away go home. It must be tiring for him to drive this much daily."

Jungkook said face fell down. Namjoon cursed himself realising what he just did. Jungkook's insecurities of his disability got triggered by his statement. Soon Jungkook heard, "I'm really sorry if it came out wrong. I meant to say if I can drop you home so we can spend some time talking to each other. I was just trying to convince you with the excuse of your father's inconvenience. Please ignore my words Jungkook."

The younger could feel the repentance was sincere and a blush appeared on his cheeks as the elder is wanting to spend some time with him.

"Sure, I will call him to inform that he doesn't need to pick me up today." "No!! I didn't mean only today." The decibel of the last line was decreased hinting shyness. "You mean everyday?!!" Jungkook almost shouted. "Yes! I mean you don't feel comfortable to go out that much. So better I take you out." Namjoon said in a serious tone. Jungkook almost lost his sanity at that point.

Have you ever experienced being asked out by your crush (aaghhh not again!!)?? Or even found out your crush checking you out in public?? If yes, then you must know the feeling. Jungkook was experiencing the same. He wanted to scream out of happiness at the top of his voice. Namjoon is basically asking him out but in an indirect way.

Namjoon cannot believe himself sounding this bold. How could he ask that?? He is glad he did but what if it scares away Jungkook and he thinks if him as some creepy guy. He was losing his mind. Only mind because he already lost his heart to Jungkook a long time ago without his own knowledge.

"You don't have to bother yourself. My appa is used to this." Jungkook wanted to say 'Yes please. I want to spend time with you too. I want you by my side. Everyday.' Oh god!! Stop Jungkook!! He tried to control his excitement.

"I know he is. But I want to do too. If you allow me." Behind the begging eyes of Namjoon was a greedy man. A man so greedy that he wants to keep Jungkook for himself. For time unknown. But he cannot express anything.

"I will talk to my appa for today but for other days I will discuss with him at home and then let you know." Jungkook avoiding eye contact with Namjoon as he didn't want to get caught blushing intensely.

"Thank you Jungkook." Namjoon's smile made his day. Then, he was guided inside Namjoon's car and was driven back to home. On the way they stopped at a cafe where they had some caffeine to end the exhausting day and exchanged some words that made both of them feel comfort.