Part 5

The sweet giggles of the handsome boy were the like most soothing sound in the ears of the senior student in Arts Department. Namjoon could keep looking at the boy for hours without blinking, such whipped he was for the junior.

Namjoon's best friend Hoseok used to tease him a lot where his boyfriend Taehyung would join too. Namjoon had a huge crush on his junior Kim Seokjin from first year of university. But never could he gain confidence to talk to him. Hoseok and Taehyung once planned to invite Seokjin to their party providing a good chance for their best friend to ask his crush out. Seokjin and Taehyung were in same year.

Namjoon was shocked yet extremely happy to see his crush in the party but all his nervousness took over him that day failing his best friends' plan.

During the farewell ceremony of the senior year, the juniors arranged several events for the seniors and farewell gifts were arranged. Namjoon took the last glance of Seokjin who was busy in arguing with a friend over some silly thing. He smiled inside and left for his home. A baby pink rose caught his attention when he was putting the farewell gifts in cupboard of his bedroom. There was a small note attached to it saying "Wishing you all the best for your bright future ahead, next time try to man up and ask me out, I won't say NO ;)"

That was enough for Namjoon to rush out of his apartment and keep running until he reached his destination- the university premises. He was right, Seokjin was in the event management committee so he was just helping his fellow team members to clean up the place where the events were held. Without a single thought, Namjoon proceeded towards the handsome boy and said, "I think I am trying to man up to ask you out." Seokjin turned back towards Namjoon and exclaimed, "How do you know it was me?" "I have never laid my eyes on anyone except you Seokjin, I don't know how you got to know, but I'm glad you did. I'm sorry for acting coward. Will you please give me a chance and go out with me for a date?"

Seokjin was pretty impressed by the senior in-front of him and nodded sheepishly saying "Would love to!"

This was the beginning of Namjoon and Seokjin's love story. They indeed loved each other a lot. Even after Namjoon left the university and started working as an editor in a small publishing house, their relationship was really strong. Weekend dates, Friday movie nights were part of their weekly routine.

Jimin and Yoongi were very happy to meet Seokjin the first time as they already accepted him as their son-in-law. Hoseok and Taehyung would always go to double dates with the Namjin couple.

After Namjoon's parents passed away in the horrendous accident, he forgot to smile but now he feels like the happiest person on the planet. Life has never been better for Namjoon. Sadly, life had other plan for him.