Part 13

"I'm doing okay Eun. How are you? The dialling code is +82. Are you back in South Korea?" Jungkook asked wiping his tears. "Yes man! I'm in Pohang now. Me and Ka-Young are expecting in next month. So she wants to stay close to her parents."

No matter how hard you try to move on from the past you don't want to face, it will haunt you till your entire soul is bled out. That's what Jungkook felt getting the information of Ka-Young, Eunwoo's girlfriend turned wife's pregnancy. He was genuinely happy when they got married and settled in Australia where Eunwoo got a great job offer. He was his best man in their wedding. You guessed it right! Jungkook never confessed his feelings for Eunwoo as he was already dealing with a lot in his life due to poor health and he didn't want any extra emotional baggage.

"Aren't Ka-Young's parents living in Busan anymore?" "No, they moved back to her father's ancestral home after we moved to Canberra. Let's meet up Jk. I will be visiting my parents in  Busan next weekend. After that I'll be meeting my childhood bestie. Don't make any other plan." "I won't Eun. Convey my congratulations to Ka-Young. I hope she has a happy and healthy time." "Okay buddy, will see you soon. Bye bye!"

It was already 1 am in the morning. Jungkook was recalling the very short conversation he had  with Namjoon. He was really curious to know more about that mysterious man. Mysterious because why he would avoid all media attention that he deserves being the writer of some very famous novels. He read about the accolades that the author received in social media. Then all at once he was hit with the terrible mistake he did. He could have asked Namjoon for an autograph!!!! No doubt he was a huge fan of his work, well not Namjoon's but Rapmon's- that was the pseudo name the author used. All the chaos about marriage washed away this important point from his head and now he has nothing but to regret!

The next morning, Namjoon was woken up by the sunlight falling on his eyes through the window of his bedroom. In half asleep state, the first picture flashed in his mind was of a certain boy he met yesterday. He jolted out when realisation hit him that he was thinking about Jungkook. There was no reason to think about that guy. He is irrelevant in Namjoon's life. Or so he thought!!

It seems both Namjoon and Jungkook felt kind of relieved being out of the arranged marriage situation. Nevertheless, they both longed to see each other again in their subconscious mind or maybe in their hearts!