Part 6

Jimin is determined this time. He is not going to let go of his stubborn nephew this time. Honestly, he is both right and wrong at the same time. He is wrong because if Namjoon is not able to accept another person in his life, two lives will be ruined both Namjoon and Jungkook's. On the other hand, he is just trying to bring back the happiness that was snatched away from his kid.

"Son, things will not always be the same if you are thinking about history to be repeating itself. You need to give yourself a chance. A chance to be happy, a chance to be able to make someone happy. The boy your uncle Jim is talking about has a traumatic past. He was great in sports and wanted to be successful in that field but he also met with an accident similar to what Sun-hee noona and Jae-suk hyung (Namjoon's parents ) went through at the age of 17. He faced a lot of challenges in life due to his poor health condition but still he is fighting on his own. Can't you provide a helping hand or a shoulder to lean on to that person?"

"I don't need anyone to find my happiness uncle, if I try to be happy, I will feel like I'm cheating on Seokjin. I cannot even imagine to do so." Namjoon said almost crying. Yoongi and Jimin never felt this much helpless watching their kid this broken. "You don't need him Joon-ah but maybe he needs you. Seokjin is not going to come back to you but maybe this boy can find a reason to live."

Jimin knew Namjoon even better than his own mother ever did. There is a kind and caring boy still there behind the cold and emotionless man. Namjoon always did his best to help others and that's a serious problem.

"Okay, I am fine with meeting him but I will clear myself out to him. I cannot hide anything from him about my past. Also, meeting him doesn't mean this is going to end in marriage." Yoonmin couple was more than happy, at least their dear nephew is trying to get out of his shell that he has created with melancholiness.

"Thanks Joon-ah for agreeing to meet Jungkook. I can assure you that you will never regret it." With that, Jimin went to call Irene and Yuri to arrange a date for their children.