Part 37

"Slow down baby. You're going to stain your outfit. Then everyone's going to say the flower boy looks funny and not handsome." Taehyung warned Hwan making him slow down the process of drinking orange juice. "No papa, I don't want to look funny. I want to look handsome." "Good then behave like a good boy." A quick nod was received as a response.

It's been almost a month now. Namjoon and Jungkook both shared the good news of their engagement to their families. Jimin and Yoongi's happiness knew no bound hearing their nephew's or shall we say their son's engagement with the person he loves the most. Yuri and Junghoon almost cried out of happiness and they were so grateful to Namjoon for accepting their son just the way he is. Hoseok congratulated the newly engaged couple with his whole heart while Taehyung immediately jumped hearing the news and got to work on all the things needed for the wedding arrangements. He was the most excited one in the group.

The ceremony is being arranged in the farmhouse of Ilsan that Namjoon inherited from his parents. Both the families are in full enthusiasm. Starting from the selection of outfit to cake, invitation list to banquet arrangements, everything was mostly taken care by Jimin, Yuri, Irene and Taehyung.

Namjoon asked them not to pressure Jungkook too much for the shopping as he didn't want his future husband to tire himself before the wedding. However, he took him out to dates daily and would shower him with flowers, cards and chocolates as Jungkook didn't like expensive gifts. He loved small gestures that Namjoon would make to make him feel special and loved.

Finally it was D-Day and little Hwan was walking down the aisle dropping flower petals from the flower basket during the wedding ceremony of his favourite uncles. When it was time, Jungkook walked down the aisle clad in sky blue shirt and white suit with Junghoon holding his hand. His dark brown hair was brushed in a way that the fringes were covering his forehead making him look like the cutest human possible. When he walked closer, Namjoon could notice the flustered red hue on his cheeks and nose.

Jungkook was walking down the aisle looking down as he was too shy to look towards his groom who was standing with Yoongi and Hoseok. For two seconds he dared to look up to find a tall and handsome Namjoon dressed in white shirt and black suit. The gel applied hair was brushed back and the gaze of the dragon eyes was having piercing power.

When reached the end of the aisle, Junghoon put Jungkook's left hand in Namjoon's right one who immediately held the boy with both hands to support him to stand as he was not carrying his walking stick on his special day. He didn't want the reminder of his pain on that special occasion and Namjoon was too happy to be his partner's support.

The vows were read out, the rings were exchanged, the families got emotional too.

"Jeon Jungkook, my life has been a dark tunnel without an end. But you illuminated that dark space with your bright love and care that made me realise how beautiful life can be. You are my sun after a rainy day, my moonlight on a dark night sky, my oasis in middle of a desert. You are my everything. I promise to love you, cherish you, treat you with love and respect for the rest of my life and beyond."

"Kim Namjoon, thank you for loving me, for showing me I deserve love too. I was craving for the love and attention my whole life that you showered me with in these few months. Thank you for being my support, my everything. I promise to love you and be by your side till tome exists."

"You may kiss now"

Namjoon pecked his husband's lips softly.

"Now I pronounce you as husbands."

A loud cheer was followed. Sang-woo, Eunwoo, Ka-Young everyone attended the wedding and showered their blessings to the newly wed couple.

After the reception, the couple went to Namjoon's house where the couple would be staying from now on. It was almost 8 o'clock and both of them got tired. Reaching home, Namjoon guided his husband to their shared bedroom which was neatly decorated with minimal aesthetics. "Welcome to your new room love." Jungkook scanned the room to find a luxurious king sized bed that was embellished with red rose petals and gorgeous red bed sheet and squishy pillows.

"You can freshen up in the attached bath and your clothes are kept on the right cabinet in the closet." "Thanks, can you please get my walking stick from the bag, I will need that." Jungkook asked as he needs that support even while he is washroom to stand. Usually his mother helps him at home but here he needs to take care of his own.

"You are not going to use that today. Let me help you." Jungkook turned pink immediately. "No!! I will manage. Please!" Namjoon won't give  up as he was oblivious of the younger's shyness.  "No, I will be your support. I won't let anything come in between us tonight." Saying this he picked up the lean boy who was light weight took Namjoon by surprise. It was not normal for a 31 years old. He took the mental note to take care of the boy with all his heart.

He picked up his husband in bridal style and took him to the bathroom where he made him sit on the vanity countertop. "Let me prepare the bath for you." The word 'you' kind of drive away the shy boy's nervousness as he was scared what if Namjoon joins him too. So he just responded with a nod.

After preparing the bath with mild warm water and fresh water lily flavoured bath bomb, Namjoon turned to Jungkook, "Take off your clothes, I'll put them in the laundry basket to be picked up for dry cleaning." Jungkook panicked. He has never taken off his clothes in front of anyone except his mother. But then he felt he would eventually have to give in to his husband, he cannot deny him. His husband has full right on his body. But little did he know Namjoon was not at all thinking the same way.

Sensing the younger's flustered face, he said, "I will turn around. You take the clothes off and place them on the side. I will pick those up later. And here goes your bathrobe." He handed a new white coloured robe with 'JK' stitched on it in blue thread and turned around. After Jungkook was done taking off the clothes, he wrapped up the bathrobe over his body and said, "I'm done."

Turning around, Namjoon's heart clenched as he found the boy's appearance too tiny in that robe which was at least thrice his actual size. He picked him up by his small waist and placed on the bathtub. "Here is your towel. I'm putting it beside the tub. Once you are done, call me." The younger just nodded mumbling a thank you.

That night Namjoon just slept with his adorable husband in his arms. He didn't force him for anything. Just kissed him good night as he knew this was all new to the younger. He should be given some time and space before taking the next step in their married relationship. Jungkook was feeling too lucky to be married to the wonderful person that his husband is who is loving and respectful towards him.