Part 24

Monday appears really fast every week. It denotes the start of misery of the working class. Jungkook loves the idea of meeting the children again after two days off but waking up early in the morning and getting ready for work is what pisses him off. With little help from Yuri, he completed his weekday morning routine and went to work where Junghoon drove him. 

As usual the cute annoying kids filled the teacher's heart with bliss and joy by their innocent yet evil acts. Today a girl was about to punch  her classmate as she was trying to practice martial arts that she watched on television the previous day at home. Jungkook was quick to save the boy in time avoiding a total action drama.

The school bell rang at 4:30 pm and loud cheers of the kids could be heard as they were all set to head home after bidding goodbye to their favourite teacher. This is the best part in Jungkook's daily life. The time between 4:30 to 5:00 is when he feels just to seek his own company. No one will disturb him as he would be spending some alone time in the same deserted bench in the school garden where he was introduced to a little kid last week.

"Papa I don't like school." Little Hwan pouted at his father. "Where did all those excitement go that you displayed in front of your dad at home?" Taehyung asked trying to match the level of pout his son was showing. He's a child inside that grown up body after all which made Hoseok fall head over heals for the big child.

"I thought that cute uncle will be our teacher but he was not there. I didn't see him today. There was an old lady who so mean to me. She scolded me for not spilling water on my uniform." "Why did you do that in the first place?" "The water bottle cap was too tight. I tried to open with my iron man hands and water was spilled." Hwan said showing his baby fists to his father earning a rolling of eyes from the elder.

Deep inside Taehyung was hoping to see Jungkook too. He wanted to tell him to be a part of his best friend's life as he clearly saw the spark in both of their eyes last week. But it is not in his territory to intervene in this matter where he is not sure about his friend's feelings for Jungkook. His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice.

"No, I'm not a guardian. I am an acquaintance of Jeon Jungkook. I'm unable to reach out to him, so thought of checking here if he is at work." "Sir, I'm sorry but we cannot give out information on our staff to outsiders." Namjoon figured out it was difficult to meet the said person, so better he will wait in the parking lot area.

"Joonie??!!" Taehyung yelled at the taller male who was dumbstruck as he completely forgot the fact that baby Hwan has started going to the same school before coming here to meet Jungkook.