Part 1

He knew things there is no turning back from the difficult decision he just took. Either it's going to decorate his life with happiness and love or it's going to destroy his life forever. 31 years old Jungkook was in dilemma. He feels his whole life has been ruined just in one moment. Maybe he could have taken the metro route as he usually used to instead of the bus route.

Flashback

Jeon Jungkook was always good in athletics since childhood. He would bag the trophy in everything sports category in his school annual sports- swimming, running, long jump, you name it. Among these, he was too passionate about swimming and wanted to be a professional swimmer that can make his country proud. But due to certain health complication he couldn't pursue sports as his profession.

Jungkook used to travel by metro from his apartment to sports academy for daily practice. But one day he had a document submission for the upcoming state level competition for which he thought of taking the public bus in order to save some time. This was unknowingly the worst mistake of this young athlete enthusiast. A truck carrying construction goods collided with the bus resulting to a horrific situation. There were only 5 survivors among 33 passengers including Jungkook. The cost of his survival was spending 2 months in hospital without any assurance whether he will be able to make it.

The young boy was born into a loving family who were supportive of their son's decisions in every aspect be it academic or sports or personal life. An accountant father and a homemaker mother were his whole world. He could see his entire life flashing in front of his eyes while he was feeling numb in his lower body when the front seat got crushed and pushed towards him with great force during the time of the accident.

It was not easy for the 17 years old boy to recover. Immense patience and continuous support from the kind doctors and nurses and his caring parents helped him to stand on his own feet again. He lost hope to live let alone graduate from high school and pursuing swimming career. He graduated from high school after about a year but fate was cruel to him in other way. Due to the injury in his entire body, he was not allowed to continue any kind of  heavy exercise which ultimately put an end to his dream of becoming an international level swimmer one day.

End of Flashback

"I'm okay with whatever decision you would make mom and dad. But I don't want to hide anything from him. He should know everything about me before he takes the final decision from his end."

The once 17 years old dreamer has become a 31 years old kindergarten teacher now. The pay is decent and he loves children. The children has brought back some light to his dark life.