Part 29

Next morning Jungkook as usual went to work with Junghoon and Namjoon went to the publishing house to meet Sang-woo for the preparation of his upcoming book release that he completed a week back.

"You look different." Mr. Kwon said raising his left eyebrow making Namjoon scoff in annoyance. "Good way or bad?" Immediate question was hit. "Not bad off course. But may I know what is it about?" The old man sounded way too curious for Namjoon's liking.

"It's nothing. Just woke up in the right side of the bed I guess." Off course Sang-woo was not convinced. "Alone?" "Sorry what?" "Did you sleep alone on the bed?" He asked with a smirk which died down in few microseconds by the death glare he received from the other party. "You pervert old man!! Don't you have any shame asking this inappropriate question at 10 in the morning??"

Even in the yelling voice of Namjoon, Sang-woo sensed a blushing tone. He handled the situation with a sheepish apologetic note but he was delighted to see this old Namjoon that he almost forgot about, who would always blush but act angry when asked about Seokjin.

"Seonsaeng-nim, Jaehyun dropped my water bottle." The little boy pouted. "What is your excuse today Jaehyun?" Jungkook asked to Byung-ho's best friend. He is not surprised the two fights like cats yet cannot sit far away from each other's seats.

"I was just trying to show him that I'm a hulk now and punched the bottle which should break into pieces if I drop it on the floor. But it didn't." Jaehyun said with a disappointed look. A soft laugh exited the teacher's mouth recalling a silly childhood memory of his crush that he got to know last night. (A/N: Oh God!! I should stop referring him as his crush!!🤓)

"You should not damage things to prove you are hulk Jaehyun. We should value the things that our parents got us with their hard earned money." Jaehyun nodded his head showing as if he got the most valuable lesson in life while in reality he was planning to test his strength on a flower vase in the living room of their home.

After school time, Jungkook was about to spend next half an hour in the garden area as usual waiting for his father to arrive, when he got a text from Namjoon.

Namjoon
Jungkook
Are you done for the day?

A smile automatically crept in the side of the said man's lips.

Jungkook
Yes, my shift just ended.
How are you?

Namjoon
Can I see you?

Jungkook's heart was pumping like a small kid jumping after he got his favourite food.

Jungkook
When?
I need to ask appa to drop me.

Sometimes the poor guy wishes to be like other people who can drive or at least travel on their own without the need of any second pair of hands.

Namjoon
No need
I'm waiting outside your school.

A sudden feeling of shyness and nervousness sparked inside Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook
Okay
I will meet you outside the front gate.

Putting the phone in his trousers pocket and adjusting the strap of his small backpack, he went towards the mentioned destination.