Part 4

"You know Joon-ah we care for you. I know everything you are going through. Your uncle Yoon is really worried about your future." Jimin said sadly putting the glass of orange juice on the coffee table in-front of Namjoon.

He is eager to talk to Namjoon today on the match making stuff that he is planning from quite some time now. Moreover, he finally found someone who he thinks will be perfect for his nephew.

It's true people cannot be understood by a single picture, but Jimin felt the depth of loneliness in the big doe eyes of the young man. The features of the the subject of the photograph were just breathtaking. For sure, Jungkook was underweight due to his health condition but still looked like an angel with a pure soul.

Maybe, he needs to be taken care of while Namjoon needs to move on from his past. Along the way, maybe both of them will be able to overcome their loneliness and insecurities with time.

"My cousin, your aunt Irene was visiting yesterday. She was talking about a boy for" " Uncle Jim please! Not again! We have already discussed this hundreds of times." Jimin got interrupted by his nephew. He already knew it won't be easy to talk to him on this sensitive topic but he is willing to take chances for the happiness of his child.

"I know Joon-ah, you are not ready to move on. But it's been five years. You are just surviving. This life of yours is not called living. Whenever at look at your gloomy face, Sun-hee noona is the one that appear in my mind. And I cannot forgive myself thinking I couldn't keep my promise I made to her. "

"I'm sorry uncle Jim if I made you feel that way. But trust me! You and uncle Yoon have done everything for me, maybe more than my own parents could have done. But I need you to understand that I am doing fine. I am not seeking for any happiness in my life. I will not be able to make any other person happy because even if I try to, the memories of Seokjin will never fade away which in turn will ruin the new relationship if I get into."

Jimin was stunned for a moment. This is the first time in last 5 years his nephew uttered that person's name who is being thought of everyday but never been talked about. Yoongi specifically asked Jimin not to pronounce the name ever since he brought Namjoon back home from hospital.