Part 28

The news of Namjoon's third encounter with Jungkook spread like wildfire thanks to exhilarated Junghoon and Taehyung. Yuri, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were equally happy. But they decided to sacrifice their pleasure of teasing the new friends duo in order to give them some space because none of the well wishers wishes them to be just friends for longer period of time.

Jungkook kept smiling in himself the rest of the evening followed by nighttime. His parents noticed but they acted normal without making him embarrassed. It was around 11 in the night when he was about to go to bed. A small phone ring tone made him elated as the contact number flashed on the screen appeared to be Namjoon's.

"Hello!" He wanted to sound like a grown man but ended up sounding like a cute little bunny to the listener. To Namjoon, Jungkook appeared much younger than his actual age. He has no idea how he is 31 years old with that bunny face and soft voice.

"Am I disturbing your sleep?" "N-no I don't go to bed so early." Liar!!! He goes to bed at exactly 11 but what if his crush disconnects the call? He can't take risk!! Oops!! Yeah, our bunny boy developed a little crush on the handsome giant looking man by now. He won't accept the fact though.

"Did you have your dinner?" Namjoon just wanted to keep listening to the melodious voice of the person on the other side of the call. So, he brought up random questions for the younger to answer.

They shared their childhood memories with each other. It seemed like coming out was not easier for Namjoon either. He was also targeted for bullying but his 6 feet tall giant figure really scared most of the bullies when they punched right on their faces. Jungkook giggled at that story making Namjoon smile contentedly.

"I would have beaten the shit of those idiots if I was in same school as you." Namjoon said gritting his teeth in anger when he came to know about the mean stunts they pulled out on Jungkook when he came out.

"My best friend always protected me. He didn't let them get away with their stupid deeds. Once he punched a senior who was football team captain. He tried to misbehave with me. But Eunwoo was not so strong built, he ended by bruising his own fist." He said with pride as his best friend was really the best one. Little did he know, among all the negativities brushed off from someone's life, that someone now had a new insecurity unlocked. Yes, Namjoon felt in-secured about Jungkook's relationship with his best friend Eunwoo. Are they more than friends? No that's not possible else why would he be single now. He thought of asking about this Eunwoo guy some other day in details.

After some more chit chats, they wished good night to each other and went to sleep. Well, Jungkook went to sleep but Namjoon kept recalling their conversation. A smile never left his face. He really did have a good night! The sleep was sound and peaceful.