chapter 14

Mature content..

Mr. Lee was sitting in living room waiting for his daughter and son in law.

A maid was placing the cake on table. Another one was in the kitchen for making there dinner.

All servants live in quarters.

He looked around the house he never thought that his daughter will be become joon's daughter in low.

Of course it's dream which every father have. He always felt guilty that he never able to gave her the things which she wanted.. But now everything is all right she is happy with her husband.

But his health is not ok.. Even he took a loan on his house and the small land so he can pay his medical fees he didn't told her about this. Even joon offered him many times to come with him for his better treatment but he refused.

"Appa" Yn called and he came out from his thoughts.. He looked at her she is looking so beautiful.

"Are you ok appa?" She asked and he smiled..

"I am totally fine sweety and looking you happy I am more happy" He said she hugged him.

"Where is jungkook?"

"Here appa" He said while coming towards them.

Yn cut the cake and she was about to feed it her father when he spoke.

"Dear.. Now you are married.. You have to give your husband the first priority" He said but.. Jungkook spoke..

"No.. Appa first she is your daughter then my wife.. Am I right yn" He said and yn nodded she feed the cake to her father.

Jungkook took a piece and made her eat but when she was about feed him he lean down near her face and lick the cream which she had near her lips which made her uncomfortable because her father was watching them.. Her father just smiled.

They had there dinner together jungkook was in the room while yn was sitting with her Appa in living room her head was on his shoulder.

It was just 9 pm. Then she seen jungkook who was coming from upstairs and now she know that he will try to do something which she don't want.

She wants to spend some more time with her Appa but at the same time she don't want to made him embarrassed.

So she spoke before jungkook came there.

"Appa can I go now" She said while rubbing her hand and lee was little surprised but he can understand that her daughter is now someone's wife also.

"Yes.. Dea" Before lee can say further jungkook spoke.

"Wait yn..i didn't talk with Appa he said while sitting in front of them.

"Come here" he said while patting beside him at the couch.. She smiled at her Appa and nervously came and sat near him.

"Appa actually I want you to stay here for some days.. And not me I think yn also want this"He said and hold her hand and she first looked at him in confusion as she didn't expect this from him.

"Don't you darling"He asked and she nodded before speaking...

"Yes.. Appa.. Please stay" She said.

"But how can i" He said as he don't want to stay at her daughter house.

"Ohh.. Come on appa this is not only your daughter house but your son's also" As he said this lee just smiled.finally jungkook succeed to impress his naive father in law.

Yes. Mr.lee is a very kind and simple man he spent his whole life in village around kind people and here he is in his best friend house and jungkook is his son so how can he suspect him.