chapter 49

Laying on the hospital bed yn was looking at ceiling.

Doctor examine her body.. She have some scar on the her thighs tummy and breast also..

But they all will gone with time.

She closed her eyes and fisted her palm when she felt little pain between her legs..

After that doctor came near her.

"Yn..am I need to check the back" She asked she didn't said anything and just layed on her stomach.

After that doctor about to go out when yn asked.

"Is this check for conforming that i am carrying any kind of  STI?"

"Of course not yn.. It's just for your health..your husband just told me about your condition and i recommend him.. It's not for that" She said and yn nodded.

After that a nurse took yn for her some other test as she was loose lots of weight also and jungkook was talking with doctor.

"How is she?" Jungkook asked nervously.

Taking a deep breath doctor spoke.

"She have some scars which gone after some  time.. And her internal organs are swelled but they heal itself.. But she need a psychiatrist.."

"And i know someone.. A friend of mine she will help yn" She said and gave the card to jungkook.

Yn came after some time and they came out hospital.

Sitting on the passenger seat was looking outside when jungkook stopped the car and yn looked at her but not at jungkook.

"I am coming" He said goes out and after five minutes he came back with a box pastries and some chocolate.. And red rose was placed on the box.

He gave to yn without saying anything.. She knows that rose was for her..

When they entered in the mansion.. Yn goes towards Lilly. She was looking sad and hugged yn.

"After your going she didn't watched cartoons.. She was asking for you again and again" Mina said.

"Mumma why you take so much time?I was scared" Lilly said hugging her.

"I am sorry baby I will never leave you again" Yn said caressing her back.

"Bring this pastries in plat" Jungkook said to sofia.. And Lilly looked at there.

"Pastries " Lilly mumble looking at jungkook and he came near her.

"Yes.. As I promised to princess I bring pastries and chocolate " He said and opened his arms and Lilly goes to him.

He sat on couch and placed Lilly on his lap.

She looked at the chocolate box.

"Muma R for rose" She said looking at the rose which was on chocolates box and jungkook chuckle.

"You bring this rose daddy" Lilly asked.

"Yes. Baby I brought this for your muma" He said and looked at yn.

"Muma.. Come we will eat together" Lilly said and yn sat besides them.. But there were little distance.

One week passed like this.

The psychiatrist was coming daily at the house as jungkook told the situation.. And about his daughter that she can't stay without her mother so she agreed.

He seen some changes in yn now she started to spend more time out side of her room with Lilly.

She talk with Sofia and mina like before.. When psychiatrist came mina took Lilly to her playroom.