chapter 6

Yn drink the water she looked around there were a dress placed near the bed.

It was a reveling nighty she never wear this kind of clothes.

She was not wearing her wedding gown they changed before going to airport.

After this tiring journey she thought to took a shower. After searching for sometime she found a bathrobe. She took it and opened the bathroom.

She was so stunned by seeing the luxurious bathroom.

The bathroom was bigger then her room. The shining tiles made it more beautiful.

She goes near the bathtub she seen it just in movies. at her house there was only a small shower area.

There were some shower gel placing near.

A glass cabin was in corner she don't know what was that.

She goes near the washbasin but there were no nobe to turn it on because it was automatic.

She looked here and there when accidentally her hand reach under the tap and water come and she understood she giggle and start to play with it again and again.

After that game she came under the shower. Actually she wanted to took bath in tub but she don't know how to use it.

But for her bad luck shower was also different she try so many times to turn it on she stand under but like basin it was not automatic.

There was a nobe and she have to do up and down but she was just pressing it or pulling it.

She even don't know how to get the help from staff and she remember the flight incident so she just washed her face and came out.

After the lunch she didn't eat anything she thought jungkook will come and they will go for dinner.

She came near the bed there were a heart were written by roses petals in the middle of bed she found it cute and didn't want to destroy she sat on floor a soft mattress was placed so she sat on it and put her head on bed.

On the other side jungkook was Sitting near the counter he came at resort clubbing area.

He was drinking continuously in anger.

He was just thinking that how he will go out With her.today because of embarrassment he didn't invite his friend but how long he will hide it.

"You destroyed my life yn. You turn my life in a joke.. If I am not happy then how can you?" He said and drink another glass.

It's now 2 am..

Yn falls in sleep after waiting him even she  properly don't know about what couple do on there first night but still she wanted to talk with him.

Jungkook came inside the room found her sleeping on the floor.

He have high tolerance of alcoh'l so he was still in his sence.

He sat on his knees just front of her while she was sleeping peacefully.

"After ruining my sleep you are sleeping.. Of course.. Why not? At last you get what you wanted" He said and hold hand and looked at the ring which he made her wear.

"The girl who never saw a diamond.. Is wearing this ring.. And my father consider you as.. Innocent.. My foot" He said and left hand and it's fall on floor but she was in her deep sleep.

He rolled his eyes and looked at bed which were decorated.. He flip the cover in anger and all flowers fall on floor and he dropped his body on bed without caring that a girl who left everything for him is sleeping on floor.