chapter 9

"How was night dear?" Sofia asked and yn just smiled..

She don't have the shyness and glow on her face.. Which a girl have after consummate the marriage.

But it's there personal matter so Sofia didn't asked any questions.

Yn was sitting in living room when joon came and sit beside her.

"What happened dear? Why my daughter is sad" He said while caressing her hair slowly.

"Nothing dad.. I am just missing my appa"she replied slowly.

"Ohh it's ok dear.. do you want to talk with him?"..

"No.. I mean I already talk with him yesterday" She said and he nodded.

"Dad.. Can I ask you a question" Yn spoke slowly.

"Of course dear"..

"Why you choose me as your daughter in law..what qualitys you saw in me..tell me one atleast"She asked and he looked at her.

"What kind of question is this..yn"..

"Dad just tell me?did you choose me just because I am your friend's daughter" She asked again.

"Hey.. Who said you this ha.. And about the qualitys i can't count them.. You were the perfect daughter.. You supported your father..you made this house a home..i don't know what good things my son did in his past life that he got you as his wife" He said and kissed her forehead.

"Now tell me why you asked this question suddenly..did jungkook said something to you" He asked and she shook her head....

"If he ever said anything to you then just tell me..we both will beat him ok" He said and she smiled..

"Now get ready for the evening.. You have to attend a party" Joon said

"Party"..

"Yes.. Dear.. Actually it's jungkook friend's anniversary and he invited you both..didn't  jungkook told you in morning" He asked she shook her head..

"Ohh.. He must be forgot.. I called a make up artist she will  brought a dress for you and help you to get ready" He said about to go but..

"Dad..is it necessary to go there.. I mean I don't know his friends so" Yn tried to convince him.

"Yes Dear..go out side do socializing.. And he is your husband.. You have to go with him at party's.."

He came near and hold her cheeks in palm.

"I know it's totally new for you and you are nervous but after some time you will like it.. And you can also make some friends" He said and she nodded.

It was 8 pm jungkook came from office.

"Jungkook why didn't you told yn about the party?" Joon asked..

"But why?"..

"What do you mean by why? Don't forgot that you are married now.. You have to took yn with you..you can't go alone like before" He said..

Jungkook came in the room. Yn was sitting on couch wearing a beautiful party gown..her hair were tight in bun..she have bangs which covered her forehead..She was looking so beautiful today.

"Can't you just say no to my dad.. Now I have to bring you at my friends house" He said in anger and go in the bathroom and took shower.

He get ready and looked at her.. She was looking down..

"Now will you come.. I am already late" He said and she followed him.

Jungkook sat on driver seat and she sit on passenger seat near him.

He didn't spoke in whole ride..

He parked the car and they came outside.

Jungkook was just praying to God that none of his friends see yn.

Yn looked around the mansion was big just like jungkook.

Just then jungkook eyes falls on servant quarter and he got the idea.

He hold yn hand and bring her there she was confused. He talk with a lady for a moment.

"Yn go with her I will be here after some time" He said and yn was still confused.

She goes with lady and she took her in small room and yn looked behind jungkook already left from there.

"You can sit here" The lady said and pointed at a chair and yn seats there.

It was very hot there.. She waited and waited and waited.. Then she understand that jungkook leave her hear.. She was sweating very badly.. Because there were no fan and air conditioner. Even she didn't eat anything after the lunch.

She never imagine that she will marry to a man who don't want introduced her with friends.. Introducing is far away who don't even want to walk with her.

She was crying while remembering her old days at village with her father.

It was so hot so she decided to go outside for some air but when she tried to open the door.. It was locked from outside..

On the other side jungkook was enjoying the party. His friend asked him about his wife but he said that she didn't came.. Mia was also there..

"So a married man came alone" Mia asked while sipping her drink but jungkook didn't replied.

After two hours jungkook came out mia was also with him but he didn't even wants to tell her about yn.

She was going to parking area but jungkook turned towards the servant room.

"Where are you going jungkook?" Mia asked..

"Umm.. Nothing" He said and she understood she knows him very well..

"Don't tell me that you leave her in servants room" She asked in disbelief.

But he came out of there.. And Mia goes at parking area.

Jungkook opened the room door and she quickly came outside like she can't breath.

"What happened?" He asked and looked at her face she was looking like she took a bath..and he understood..

"Don't tell me that you didn't know about the air conditioner switch" He asked in anger.

"I am ok" She said and wiped her sweat.

They came and sit inside jungkook just came out of the parking area and saw Mia.. She was standing outside and her driver was checking the car..

"What happened mia?" Jungkook asked because he knows that she already know about yn that he bring her here.

"Can you drop me?it will take some time and I am sleepy" She asked and yn looked Mia.

"Ohh.. I am jungkook friend"she said and yn smiled..

Mia was about go on back seat as yn was sitting on front already. But jungkook stopped her.

"Yn.. Get up and go at back seat" As he said this yn looked at him.

"Yes.. You heard right" He spoke again..

"It's ok.. Jungkook" Mia said but yn opened the door and sit on the back seat.

Mia sat in and jungkook drove.. They both were talking happily and yn guess that she is really know jungkook better then yn.

She felt like she is nothing in front of Mia. Mia is fashion designer. She is also from a rich family like jungkook.

Jungkook dropped Mia and then came at there house.

Joon was sitting in living room.

"How was the party dear.. Did you enjoyed" He asked to yn.

"Yes.. Dad" She replied.. And came in there bedroom.

Jungkook changed and slept already. She came out of bathroom after changing her clothes.

She was so hungry but she know that dad is still in living room.. She can't go downstairs so she just drink the water and slept.

_________

Please do vote and comment..