chapter 34

Guys.. Add the story in your reading list so get the notifications..

It's just some hours when yn came here but she already started feeling suffocated.

There is no window in this room.. And Lilly..she cried so many times.. It was like she was searching for someone.. The face which she see everyday in the morning was not came in front of her today.

It's. 7 pm... Yn didn't eat anything from the morning.. She just wanted to get out from this place.

"Just three hours more my baby then you will be at safe place with your dad" Yn said and placing a kiss on Lilly's forehead.

Nataliya was looking little scared as she was planning all this.. She was keeping eye on the guard who used to stand at the back door but most of time he is drunken.. So he is not her concern.

They send the car for all girls at 10 pm daily so they can come at club..the club is not like this building.. It's a place where rich people come so it's luxurious place.

In that area there so many pubs and clubs but Lucas have the best girls..so everyone is his regular customer.

And the time when all the girls goes out of building from the front gate.. Nobody cares about the back door... So nataliya fixed this time.

Nataliya took a bath and get ready.. She was eating her dinner and offered yn but she didn't eat.

Wearing a very short dress.. She applied a dark red lipstick and fixed her hair.. Yn was just looking at her fancy and shiny dress which was made my a cheap fabric... She Applied lots of perfume..

"How I am looking?" Nataliya asked and yn came in reality.

"Yo.. You are looking beautiful" Yn said in hesitation while Lilly was sleeping on her lap.

"Beautiful.. Yes.. I have to be because if I didn't get anyone today they will cut my money" She said looking at herself in mirror.

"Money.. They gave you money also" Yn asked.

"Of course. Not the whole.. But twenty percent which customer gave us" She said while smiling.

They just meet a day before but yn felt like she is with her elder sister.. She treat very well.. And the most important thing was nataliya's smile.. Living in this kind of place.. She didn't complain to God.. A bossy and chill person who wants to enjoy her every moment of life..with a big smile on her face..No matter where she is..

Yn slowly put Lilly on bed and came near her and nataliya looked at her.. When yn hold her hands.

"Why don't come with me" She said and nataliya looked at her in confusion.

"I mean..you also don't deserve this place.. Nobody deserve this..so just run away with me" As yn said this nataliya smiled again.

"And where would I go?" She asked.

"At your parents hou.. Don't you have"

"I have but I don't remember them..and if I had then still they would not accept me" She said and yn saw the pain in her eyes..

Nataliya took the cigarette out from her bag but yn looked at Lilly and she again put it back.

"You can come with me?"yn offered her.

"Come with you.. And Where I will live?" Nataliya asked putting her right hand on her waist.

"In my house with me" Yn said innocently.

Nataliya took two steps and holding her wrist she pull yn and lift her chin with her other hand and yn looked at her in fear.

"What if I snatched your husband" Saying this she travel her index finger on yn face.. And then suddenly started laughing.